m⃨o⃨t⃨i⃨v⃨e⃨ (4)

Y/n sat in her bed thinking about what she could do today. It was a Saturday so she didn't really have anything to do. All her friends were busy buying homecoming dresses and getting stuff but y/n wasn't "that" type of girl. She didn't really care about her looks even though she was gorgeous..according to Tendou and most of the boys at shiritorizawa.

Y/n was laying in bed doing nothing when she got a text from Tendou.

Tendou: hey y/n I was wondering if you had anything planned for today?

Y/n: I don't have any plans what did you have in mind?

Tendou: well I was thinking we could go to the cafe near your house

Y/n: oh sure! Wait how do you know where I live?

Tendou: oh I might've sounded like a creep saying that but I was walking to the store and saw you walk into a house so I assumed it was yours..

Y/n: oh! That makes sense! you aren't a creep I was just wondering

Tendou: well we can meet at the cafe around 4?

Y/n: 4 it is!
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

The red head was trembling. I'm such a dumbass. Why did I say near her house. For gosh sakes get something right Tendou. He was beating himself up over it. He thought his plan wasn't going to work out. He thought it was all for nothing until 4:00 came around.

Tendou got a small booth for the two of them while running through his plan again and again. The waitress asked, "hello! Welcome, may I get you anything to drink?"

"Oh- no I'm waiting for someone." He replied While a familiar girl came in the door.

"Hey Tendou! Sorry I'm late." Y/n said

"No problem." He said with a smile

"I'll come back for your guy's orders." The waitress said

"Thank you." Y/n said with her usual bright smile

"So, what are you going to get?" Y/n asked while looking at the small menu

"Oh I don't really know actually" tendo replied

"Do you have a date for homecoming? If you don't mind me asking." Y/n said

"Oh I forgot about that.. I've never went with someone before..it's not something I've ever payed attention to.."Tendou said shyly

"Yeah me too I haven't been to any school events in a long time." She said

The two of them ordered their food and left the cafe. Tendou wanted this moment to last. He was to afraid to do anything. He never wanted to hurt y/n. In fact that was the last thing he ever wanted to do.

"Hey would you want to go to the park?" Tendou asked looking at y/n with his charming smile

"Sure, that would be nice, and by the way you look better with a smile than you do a frown. You should do it more." Y/n suggested

He felt special inside. Y/n was way too good for this. She didn't deserve what was coming. Especially what he was about to do.

Tendou brought y/n to a secluded area covered by trees. A place behind the park's walking path. He said he wanted to show her something.

"Close your eyes." Tendou told y/n

"Uh oh what are you planning now?" Y/n replied with a giggle while covering her eyes with her hands

Tendou took the sleeve of his sweatshirt and went behind y/n. He put his hand just infront of y/n's mouth and nose and took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry y/n but I need to do this."Tendou said almost bursting into tears

He took his arm and covered y/n's mouth and nose so she couldn't breathe. Why? Why am I doing this? I made a mistake, but I did something right. I know i did.

He could feel y/n pulling at his arms and squirming underneath him. Until she dropped to the ground. I didn't kill her..right?

Tendou lifted up y/n's back and listened to her breathing. She's alive. Thank god.

Tendou swooped her up bridal style while taking her backpack with him. When the police look for her they're going to try and pin her phone's location. I should break it. Then dump it in the creek.

Tendou dropped y/n down against the tree and took her phone out of her bag. He smashed it with a large stick and snapped it in half. Not having anything salvageable he dumped the shards of glass and phone parts into the running creek. He then took y/n's bag and picked her up again walking towards his tiny home.
══════════════════════

When Tendou got back to his tiny home he placed y/n up in the loft onto his bed. He then took some zip ties and tied her wrist and ancles together. Only to be safe.

A hour or two later y/n woke up.

A slight, "Tendo?" Came out of y/n's mouth

She tried to move her body but the ties wouldn't budge.

"My paradise! You're awake! I know this might seem like a lot to take in but you're finally safe! You're home now! With me!!" Tendou said with his usual hyper voice.

"W-wait what did you do to me, Tendou?!?" Y/n stumbled

"I didn't do anything! Don't worry I only tied you up so you wouldn't leave. I'm not going to hurt you! I would never my paradise." He reassured

"Please! Please! I don't want this just let me go, I'm not going to tell anyone!" Y/n started to cry

"Aww my paradise..don't cry! Please don't cry! I don't want to scare you...all I want to do is protect you save you from the people that want to take you away from me.." Tendou said as he wiped away y/n's tears and kissed her on the forehead

All y/n did was sob. She didn't want this. Maybe she was catching feelings for him but she never knew he felt this extreme.

"Here you should go take a shower. Your makeup is running and your clothes are covered in dirt. I have my clothes in the bathroom that you can change into." Tendou said as he cut the zip ties

"Now I'm trusting you not to run..okay? I'll be right outside the bathroom door for you if you need anything. I love you." Tendou said

Y/n nodded sliding down from the loft not wanting to make eye contact with him. She didn't want to run. Not yet at least. She didn't know what Tendou was capable of..