Chapter 12

Third Person's POV

A MONTH PASSED and everything seemed to be great. Beomgyu was officially enrolled at Evermore High. The best part is that he was transfered to the top class he was a brilliant fast learner and not to mention smart. Meaning, he's classmates to both Chaeryoung and Ryujin.

He also got known at their campus by his charming looks, smarts and also the fact that he's talented.

But mostly, he was known because of the fight he had with Soobin. And up until now, they both still haven't resolved their problem with each other. They aren't in good terms but also aren't in bad terms… the same with Ayina.

Yeonjun's mom, Mrs. Choi, soon accepted him and allowed him to live at their house after she got discharged at the hospital.

While she was still admitted, Beomgyu was the one mostly taking care of her while Yeonjun was taking a part time job without her knowing about it.

After Mrs. Choi knew that her son was working just because of her, she immediately opposed at that fact.

But just let them be in the end. Later then, Beomgyu decided to join Yeonjun and have a part time job at the same place the older latter works at.

He also seemd to get used to the 'Earthling' things that they taught him.

🎮

As a sound of a ringing bell errupted through their atmosphere, cheers of hoorays could be heard afterwards.

"Alright, class dismissed" their professor announced while organizing his things and witnessed his students ran out of the classroom as if a vicious dragon was chasing after them.

Shaking his head, he went out passing by a silver haired boy talking to a brunette.

"Hey, Chaeryoung?" Beomgyu called while they were walking their way out to school.

"Hmm?" The brunette hummed as a response while motioning him to proceed.

"Where do you get those T-shaped necklaces?" He asked curiously.

"T-shaped necklace…?" Chaeryoung questioned which immediately earned a virgous nod from the boy "Oh! A cross!"

"Across where?"

"No I meant, a cross"

"Yeah thats what I said. Across. So across where?"

"No- I mean. A. Cross"

"Exactly! Across where? Where?"

"No! It's called a cross"

"I know! We also use the word in Sachz"

"Its called a cross!"

"What- my pronouncation is just similar to yours! Since when did earthlings became so detailed in pronouncations?" Beomgyu said with furrowed brows, looking utterly confused.

"The T-shaped necklace! The necklace is called a cross!" Chaeyoung huffed.

Beomgyu stopped his tracks for a moment and the same with Chaeryoung as they are almost outside the gate "So… it's named across?"

"What- no" Chaeryoung sighed "Just cross"

"So its called justcross- "

"For Evermore's sake Beomgyu- only cross! Its named cross! C-R-O-S-S, cross!" Chaeryoung spelled out in annoyance.