Chapter 7

Third Person's POV

MONDAY FINALLY CAME and the four teens are now in Yeonjun's house picking him up along with checking if everything went well last night.

"And if you're hungry, feel free to rumage around the refrigerator" Yeonjun informed.

"Yeonjun, stop worrying. He can managed himself" Yeji said before looking at Beomgyu "Beomgyu, don't go out okay?" She assured again as the boy nodded as a response.

"Besides, he's the Silver Knight he can totally manage" Kai added.

"Okay. We'll get going now! Bye!"

As the door of Yeonjun's house shuts close the boy quickly looked around the house again.

'What am I going to do now?'

He clicked his tounge as he remembered something and quickly went to the guest room--which is his room now.

He opened the drawer and took out a notebook along with a pencil. He found it last night which really helped him escape from boredom. He just sat down on the floor then placed the notebook on the bed  and started to draw.

Back at Sachz he already enjoys making artworks but here, in his opinion it's much easier to to draw with a pencil than their equipment back there which are some weird but common creatures at Sachz.

🎮

Minutes or hours has passed and he was still drawn into drawing until he heard a sudden sound from downstairs.

Since it was only him in the house it was pretty quiet and as sensitive his senses are, he can hear/sense someone is entering the house.

He slowly closed his notebook with the pencil in between the pages as he stood up and unlocked the door of his room and went out.

As he went downstairs there he saw a middle-aged woman who is sitting down the couch while coughing. The woman spotted him as her eyes widen.

"W-Who are you?" Her voice sounded so weak and fragile yet soft. "Where's Yeonjun?" she asked in between her coughs.

"He is at school" Beomgyu simply reply as he stopped his tracks just in front of her, "You must be Yeonjun's mother" He smiled.

The woman also smiled before nodding as a response of yes, "It's the one and only Mrs. Choi" she chuckled "And you are?"

"I am Beomgyu. Yeonjun's friend" He answered with a smiley face but soon turned into confused one when Mrs. Choi laughed.

"Why do you talk like a robot?" Mrs. Choi chuckled at the boy.

He tilted his head before asking, "What is a robot?"

Mrs. Choi chuckled once again before standing up and patted his head "I wonder why Yeonjun is always friends with weirdos" she said, "But at least you guys are true to him and he's happy" she added as she directly went to the kitchen while Beomgyu followed her.

"By the way what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?" Mrs. Choi asked while opening the thermus.

"I don't go to school" Beomgyu replied while observing the woman that's pouring the hot water from her thermus to the cup.

Mrs. Choi looked at him with furrowed brows "I don't get it. If you don't go to school then of all places why are you here?"

Beomgyu tilted his head once more before answering, "Yeonjun approved that I can live here with him"