Chapter 8

Third Person's POV

AS BEOMGYU ENTERED the 'place' he was greeted by an empty hallway. He noticed that there are doors on every corner and decided to check it out. Every door has a window on it and once he'll look on it from afar he can see teens wearing the same outfit by gender and an adult wearing a same colored but diferrent styled outfit with the teens.

He continued to wander around until he found himself standing at the rooftop. While venturing around the rooftop he stumbled upon a girl who's busy using her phone with a lollipop stick sticking out of her mouth while sitting on the ground with a bag just beside her.

The girl seemed to sense his presence as she lifted her head up in an instance and looked at him. Beomgyu saw how she smirked before standing up and spitting out the lollipop stick that is now empty from her mouth.

"Well, well, well…" she chanted while going near him "Your not familiar to me… are you somehow new?" she asked as she placed her elbow on top of his shoulder, her smirk still present.

Instead of answering the girl, Beomgyu gently yet forcefully removed her touch from his and dead panned her while walking away.

If seems like he knew that she isn't good news.

"Cold one… I see" she mumbled to herself before catching up with the boy "Hey!" She called before grabbing his wrist which made him halt from his steps.

Beomgyu pursed his lips along with pushing his eyes close as he whipped his head towards the girl "What do you want?"

"You" the girl replied with a cheeky smile.

Beomgyu's face then turned into a disgusted one "Geez! I was just joking" the girl immediately replied as she witness his face morfed.

"Then please remove your touch from me since I do not have the time to joke around" Beomgyu then removed her hand from his as he noticed that she doesn't have any plans in letting him go.

The girl sighed before stating, "I just want your attention" she then pouted.

"Sadly, everyone can't get what they want" Beomgyu shooked his head as he walked passed by her.

Hearing his sentence, the girl scoffed softly before smirking "But I'm not everyone. I'm Park Ayina" she mumbled underneath her breath before following the silver haired boy.

🎮

Yuna raised her hand "Yes, Ms. Shin?" their teacher called, her eyes still glued on the book where their current lesson is written.

"Can I go use the girl's restroom?" Yuna asked which earned a nod and a hum from the teacher as a yes.

🎮

"Gah~ That felt so good" Yuna exclaimed as she went out of the girls restroom while stretching her arms.

Before she planned to go back she wandered her eyes around the hallways until it widened as she saw something or someone just passed by the other hallway.

"Waitㅡis that…?" she asked herself as the two silhouettes were out of her sight.

She quickly dashed off to her classroom but before she entered she stopped for a moment just inches away from door.

She crouched down and used the back door of their room. The teacher was already discussing their lesson while her back facing the students since she was also writing on the white board while the most of the students are drawn onto the lesson which made it easier for Yuna to come in without anyone noticing her presence