two | im awkward & you're gorgeous

"Stop acting like you rule shit, i don't even want you here" I screeched

"Excuse me? Remember who you're talking to. At least i can make friends who are actually real! I don't rely on fictional characters to fill the empty void"

"I'm doing something productive and educational, you spend your time getting high with your loser boyfriend" That one had struck a nerve. She snarled at me and stood up from her chair. Finally the end of the feud was about to come.

Our heated glaring competition was ended when she smirked. I knew this wasn't gonna end well. Something i have come to know over the years, is that once she smirks.. you know all hope is lost for you to win. Sweet exterior & psycho bitch interior.

Her heals clacked as she slowly approached me, and her hard brown eyes bore into mine. We were around the same height, but her studded heals gave her a slight advantage. She stopped in front of me and whispered, "Bring it on bitch".

From the corner of my eye, i could see my mother gasping at the sight. Our argument caught her attention as she walked by. Forbid someone ever argued in her house. I smiled, this is exactly what i wanted her to see.

"My pleasure"

With that we started our fight. Throw in a couple of punches to each other's boobs, some hair yanks and us rolling on the floor like monkeys. What does that add up to? My mother screaming like a banshee as she attempted to separate us.

"Girls what do you think you're doing?! This is not how responsible young girls act towards each other. Who have you been hanging out with? Thugs i tell you, these days all teenagers need to be out into etiquette classes. Do you think i'm going to be bringing you to this event, with behaviors like this? Not a chance, neither of you are going & i want you separated immediately" Her face was red and annoyed. Finishing her rant, she stormed out of the room leaving us alone with our thoughts.

Sitting back down, we turned to look at each other. When we knew the coast was clear from my mother, we started laughing.

2 hours earlier

Do you ever feel like your friends secretly hate you?

I was currently sitting down doing some hardcore sulking, which was basically as punk rock as i got. My hair was a mess, my bed was a mess, i was a mess. I was physically drained from any energy i had left.

I had spent the remainder of the day yesterday after going to the mall, getting pampered. By pampered, i mean nails, hair, body wax etc. All those things girls like to do on a regular basis. Yes i will admit, getting my nails is a secret pleasure of mine. Who doesn't love someone making your grubby nails look good?

But once i got that body wax, hell no. That was the worst thing I've ever experienced. My whole body still ached from yesterday. How people could regularly get this done, was beyond me.

Anyways back to my current situation.

I swear my friends didn't even like me. Why you may ask. It's because neither of them would answer their phone. The thing is, i wasn't even over reacting. I was being hardcore ignored and i really hated it.

"Jade please if you love me, once you get this message i need you to come over to my house asap for operation; freedom. Without you all hope is lost, please get here as soon as you can.. Oh and can you pick up some Smarties? I'm running low, thanks" I sighed and put my phone back into my pocket.

It was currently around 5 o'clock and i was running out of time before my mother would force me to start getting ready. Usually around this time, i would've already thought of an excuse that would set me free from the shackles of my mother. But this time, she didn't but any of them. Not the classic cramp excuse, nor my fake vomit. Any lie i made up, she excused it for nerves. So i had to pull out the big guns, hence operation; freedom.