Please let her be ok

Stef's P.O.V

I sit by Marie's bed, holding her hand in hope she'll wake up. I left work early. I didn't go home to change. I came straight here. It was quiet. Only hear the monitor beeping from the heart rate. I sit there filled with sorrow and anger. I'm angry at the people who hurt her and I'm angry at the judge who is taking his sweet time on renewing our license. It just isn't fair.

I see the dr come in.

"She's in a coma. She has a small brain bleed but that will heal on its own. Nothing else showed up in the MRI. No other brain damage but I don't have an answer on when she will wake up." The dr said to me in a monotone voice.

I nod okay as I continue to stare at Marie. She didn't deserve this.

Lena's P.O.V

"Brandon you and Callie are in charge. Jesus you better behave. I'll call if there's an update with Marie. " I said as I grab my car keys.

"Is Marie coming home mama?" Callie asked me with tears in her eyes.

"Here come the water works." Jesus said annoyed.

"Oh shut it. She's pregnant, you sociopath." Mariana said as she slapped Jesus upside the head.

"Enough both you. Jesus go take your meds. Mariana go do the dishes. And I don't know Callie. Hopefully." I said.

I hugged everyone and left and went to the hospital and go to the room stef said.

"She's in a coma. She has a small brain bleed but the dr said that will heal on its own. This isn't fair hun! Our daughter is hurt!" Stef said.

"I know love. She will be ok." I hugged stef.

"Dr said she can hear us, so talking to her is good." Stef said.

"Marie, we're here, baby. Me and mom." I said while wiping a tear. Please let her be ok, I thought to myself.

Marie's P.O.V

Darkness.....all I see. Beeping. Faintly hear beeping and voices. Hard to tell. Was I dead? If I was dead why is there beeping? Then I heard a familiar voice. Wait 2 familiar voices. Still faint but a little more clear.

"We love you, Marie." I heard stef say.

She sounded like she had been crying.

"Please wake up. Please." I heard Lena say.

What happened to me? Why can't I wake up? I try screaming but nothing happens.

Stefs' P.O.V

"Her eyes are twitching!" I yell excitedly at my wife. I see her jump meaning I startled her.

"Sorry hun. Just excited." I said as I kiss her cheek.

"It's okay. Should I get the dr?" She says.

"Yes."

I watch her run out the room. I can't help but stare at her plump booty. She had been doing squats. Man I love that woman.

About 5 minutes later I see Lena come in with the dr.

"Her eyes are twitching." Lena said.

"That's great. That means she'll be waking up soon. Could be another day or 2 but she will wake up." The dr said as he checks out Marie.

I hug Lena as she texts Brandon.

She was gonna be okay after all.