Found At Last

Jude's P.O.V.

It is currently 3:56am. I'm still out looking for Marie. No one has noticed I left. My phone is at 54%. I go to the park. Shes 10 so she probably loves the park. I get to the park when I heard a scream for help. I quickly skate to where the sound is coming from when I see Marie running with a cut and bruises and following her was a drunk guy.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I say as I get my pepper spray and spray him in the face.

I get punched in the face leaving a black eye. I kick the guy in the groin and give Marie my phone to call 911.

Marie's P.O.V.

I quickly dial 911 and call for help.

"Oww! Stop, ya douchebag!" I hear jude yell.

About 5 minutes later police show up and arrest the drunk guy. They check us out and take us home.

"You okay, Marie?" Jude asks me

"Ummm..." all I could manage to say.

"Look, I'm really really really sorry about what I said. I was just jealous that you got your own room.  And I'm sorry. I now know why you have your own room. It's next to our moms room. Let's go inside." He says to me while he tears up.

"I forgive you,  jude." I say as I hug him.

We both walk inside,  both sore and see Mike awake on the couch.

"Stef, lena! Marie is back! Jude found her!" He yells.

Stef's P.O.V.

I was sound asleep when I heard Mike yelling that Marie is back. I jump out of bed and run downstairs and hug Marie, crying.

"I'm so glad you're back, baby. Jude normally I would ground you but I won't this time. Are you guy okay?"

"We're a little banged up. The police checked us out. Just cuts and bruises. I have a black eye tho." Jude says.

"Omg! Marie!" I hear lena say running down the stairs.

"I'm so glad she was found at last. I thought she was gone forever." I say.

"She would've been if I hadn't found her sooner. I'm so glad I did." Jude says.

"I'm very hungry and tired." Marie says,  as she yawns.

I make her a sandwich while lena helps her change into something warm.

"Sorry, mom. I just couldn't let her stay out all night." Jude says as he hugs me.

"It's okay. Next time just call one of us, okay?" I hug him back.

"Okay, mom. I'm tired. I'm going to bed."

"Okay. Take tylenol for your eye. I'm keeping you home from school so you can sleep." I say as I give him a soda.

"Okay mom. Love you. Night." He says as he yawns.

I go up to Marie's room and give her a sandwich and water and some children's tylenol for the pain.

Marie's P.O.V.

I devour the sandwich and take the medicine and drink the water. I was so glad to be back. I was so tired I couldn't stay awake so I fell asleep right after I ate my sandwich.

I feel hands lay me down and tuck me in and kiss me.

"Goodnight, Marie.  Love you." Lena says.

"Goodnight, baby." Stef says

I smile in my sleep as I hear them. I really hope the adoption sticks. I love everyone here.

A/N: sorry short chapter tonight. Got off work so I'm tired. Lol