Finally (Louis Tomlinson/One Direction)

HELLO, my name is Louise and here are some things about me:

My hair: I have brown wavy hair that goes to my waist.

My eyes: I have blue/green eyes!

Siblings: I have no siblings!

My family: I live with my dad and our dog named fluffy!

Where are you from: I'm from a town called Doncaster, it's in England!!!

Where do you live now: I now live in... LONDON!!!

What do you want to be when your older: hmm... I would love to be a dancer!

If you could go any where, where would you go: .... NARNIA!!!

Here are some of my hobbies and likes/dislikes.

Favourite colour: hmm... That's a hard one, purple.

Favourite band: One Direction <3.

Favourite band member: Niall<3 (but people say I look and act like a girl version of Louis).

Favourite food: umm... That is the worlds most toughest decision, hmm...NANDO'S!!!

Favourite sport: SOCCER, I love soccer and I'm captain of the school team!

Favourite thing to do outside of school: singing and dancing, all of my friends say I should go on the X factor!

Favourite song: SERIOUSLY, this is so hard...umm...C'MON C'MON!!

Best friend: ISABELLE AND KATIE!!!

Relationship: I'M SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE WITH A PACKET OF PRINGLES

Well here's my story

~~~~~~~~~

Louise's pov

~~~~~~~~~

15 years ago

"C'mon Wonder Woman, me and you will fly together forever." Louis said.

"Ok Superman, we will never leave each other, we will live together forever, PROMISE!" I said.

"PROMISE!" Louis yelled as we crossed our pinkies together.

"Kids, come down stairs." Mum yelled. Me and Louis ran down the stairs with our arms out pretending that we were flying!

"We're here mummy. " Me and Louis said together as if we rehearsed it.

"Ok kids, me and daddy are really sorry but we aren't getting along." Mum said quietly.

"What does that mean mummy?" I asked.

"Me and daddy are splitting up sweetie." Said mum so softly.

"Where's daddy going?" Asked Louis.

"Not just daddy, Louise is also going with daddy." Mum whispered.

"NOOOO, MUMMY YOU CAN'T DO THAT, YOU CAN'T MAKE LOUISE LEAVE,PLEASE DON'T. Please." Louis yelled while cuddling me and crying.

Me and Louis were both crying and cuddling. Louis was rubbing my back telling me everything was going to be all right while I was doing the same thing to him.

"Go to your room and get your stuff, ok." Mum whispered.

"Fine then." I screamed and ran off with Louis following me.

"Why do you have to go, I'll miss you!" Louis whispered while hugging me.

"I don't no Loubear, I'll miss you more then you could ever imagine." I whispered sadly.

"I'm going to find you boobear, when you least expect it. Ok." Louis said, using the nickname he gave me.

"Ok Loubear, can you sing to me?" I asked.

"Anything for you boo." Louis whispered. He was humming a tune and then he started singing. As soon as the words left his lips I could tell what the song was. It was our favourite song, Hey There Delilah (A/N pretend that this song is old xx). I started humming along to the song with Louis.

"Louise it's time to go." My mum said sadly. Louis looked at me with his eyes filled with tears.

"I don't want you to go. Can't you stay with me?" Louis asked me hopefully.

"Mummy won't let me stay, I'm sorry." I whispered back. Louis started crying with me and mum had to come and pull me away from him.

"DON'T LEAVE ME. PUT HER DOWN. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO?" Louis kept shouting through his tears. I looked at him and saw him on the ground crying.

"I'LL FIND YOU LOUBEAR. I WON'T LEAVE YOU FOREVER." I yelled to him. He looked up for a split second before I was put in the car and driven away.

That was the last time I ever saw him. I will keep my promise.

*************

Hello someone, somewhere. This is my first story on Wattpad and I really hope someone will read it. If you are reading this then thank you.

Well, Byeeeeeeee :) xx