Chapter four !!

Hi, how has everyone been??
I'm so sorry for not updating!
I forgot my password so I had to change it but then I forgot that password so I had to change it again.
Well here is the story!!

Also before we start the chapter, I wanted to tell you that I'm also using songs from four!!
~~~~~~~~~~
Louise's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

"And then Louis snorted milk out of his nose!" Mum said, tears streaming down her face from laughing too hard. We were all sitting in the lounge room telling stories. As each story is being told, I'm beginning to feel more and more in the family.

"Well girls, I think it's time we went to sleep." Louis says with his eyes half open. I looked up at the clock and saw that the time was 1am.

"C'mon Louise, I'll show you your room." Louis says standing up.

"Goodnight girls. I love you so much." I say to my sisters and mum. I follow Louis up to my room, taking in every detail of the house as I walk up the stairs. I look at all the photos hanging on the wall. They all look so happy and I'm so glad that they are my family.

As we reached the end of the hallway, I saw a photo of Louis and myself. In the photo, Louis was pushing me on the swing and I felt like I was flying. Louis always made everything better and if I ever felt sad or upset, he would always find a way to cheer me up, even if it meant tap dancing in one of my dresses. He was, and still is, the best brother I could ever have.

Before Louis took me to the spare room, where I was staying, he took me into a different room, the room that we used to share. The room was now just his, but it looked nearly identical to how it used to be, except for the fact that there wasn't any girly things in there. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him for me to sit down on.

"Remember the day you left. How we sat here and sang Hey There Delilah. That was so long ago, I didn't think I would ever find you again. I had been looking for so long, and I was beginning to give up hope, but now your here next to me, right where we were 15 years ago. I have missed you so much, and I never want to lose you again. Never." Louis said while starting to cry again.

"Hey, be a man! Stop all this crying, I'm here now and I'm never going to leave you. I can promise you now that I will never ever ever leave you, okay?" I said to him. He looked up at me with a little smile and he hugged me like I was going to disappear if he let go.

"How about we get some sleep now." Louis says as he lets me go.

"Okay then, goodnight Loubear. I'm so glad that you found me." I said, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight Boobear. I am glad that I found you." Louis says before leading me to the spare room and then going back to his room. It's weird to think that this morning I was living life as I normally have for the past fifteen years, but now I'm going to sleep in the spare room at my mums and my brothers house, and my new sisters. This has been a crazy day, and I can't wait for tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~

Hi there.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm currently sick in bed and I have been for the past week, so I will actual update for once and I might even update again this week. Sorry for not updating in a while.

Love you. Byeeee xx