Chapter three :)

Hey random person!

I'm back for another chapter.

Hope you like if not then I will go cry in the corner, so please enjoy.

Also did anyone hear, Justin Bieber might be getting arrested!!

That's it for now, on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~

Louise's pov

~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, Louise. Wake up, we're here." Was all that I could hear when I woke up.

"What time is it." I asked tiredly. It looked around 8 or 9pm outside.

"It's 9:30, boobear. We're here at mum's house." As soon as Louis said those words, I jumped up suddenly feeling more awake.

"We're here!" I said before jumping out the car with Louis behind me. I ran up to the door and was about to knock when the door opened. Four young girls were standing at the door staring at Louise.

"Hi, who are you? If your a fan, Louis isn't here at the moment. Sorry." One of the girls said to me before trying to close the door, only to have it stopped by my foot.

"Hi, I'm not looking for Louis, because he is behind me." I said to the girls before Louis jumped out from behind me. The girls screamed and attacked Louis with hugs and kisses. Louise was standing thinking 'Maybe this is my family. These girls might be my little sisters.' The thought made her feel happy inside. I had always wanted a little sister to play dress ups and barbies. the girls finally got off Louis and he quickly said hi to the girls before grabbing my hand and running off into the house. We were running till I smelt something amazing, but familiar. I instantly knew what it was, it was The Tomlinson Special. Louis and I had came up with it when we were five, six months before she left.

We ran into the kitchen, and she was there. Right in front of me, I felt like if I blinked, she would disappear. I just stood there staring at her, my mother. The lady who raised me till I was five. The lady who watched and helped grow till I was five. Standing there, right in front of me. I felt something warm on my cheek, tears. I was crying right in front of her. she looked over at me and asked if I was ok.

She didn't recognise me. She didn't know who I was. "Hi mum" I said before fully crying. I looked over to my mum to see her crying as well.

I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug ever. I didn't want to let go. It felt like instead of having butterfly's in my stomach, I had full grown birds flying around. I missed everything about my mother. Her hair, her face, her smell. I remembered when I was two and I tried on mums perfume and I sprayed it everywhere and wasted the whole bottle. Mum said I smelt beautiful and I said I smelt like her.

After five minutes I start to pull ou to the hug. I looked at mum and thought about how she still looked as beautiful as ever. She seemed to be doing the same to me, so I pulled a funny face and she started laughing. We stood in the middle of the kitchen with tears streaming down our cheeks awhile laughing and hugging, if anyone walked in they would probably think that we were crazy.

After another five minute we heard a small cough from behind us. When we turned around, the girls were standing at the door. They all had one eyebrow up and were giving us weird looks. "What are you doing?" The oldest looking one said.

"Lottie, this is Louise. She is your sister." Mum said to the oldest girl now known as Lottie. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS MY SISTER!" Lottie screamed. "Louise is Louis twin sister. When their father and I split, he got to take Louise while I got to keep Louis. I have been waitin to see her since she left. Her father cut every type of contact from us to her. Louis has been looking for her ever since he became famous. I knew he would find her, but today is also the anniversary of the day she left." Mum said to Lottie while still crying.

Lottie ran out the kitchen as fast as she could. 'She hates me. She hates me so much sh-' my thoughts got interrupted as Lottie came back, this time with the other girls. "Hi Louise, my name is Charlotte, but everyone calls me Lottie." Lottie said to me. "Hey Louise, my name is félicité, but everyone calls me fizzy." The second oldest said. "Hello Louise, my name is phoebe and this is my twin sister daisy." Phoebe said pointing to Daisy. Daisy looked at me with big hopeful eyes. "Are you really our sister?" Daisy asked. "Yeah, did you hear everything mum said? If you girls don't want another sister, then you can just pretend I'm a friend of mums." I said to the girls sadly.

Suddenly, I was engulfed in a giant hug. The girls were hugging me from every angle. "Don't leave. We have wanted a brother or sister the same age as Louis because we always get lonely when he is gone." They all yelled at the same time. I started to hug them back when I felt extra weight behind me. I turned around and Louis said "I see you have met the family." while smiling. "Yeah, I have always wanted sisters." I said smiling at the girls.

~~~~~~~~~

Hello someone reading this.

I'm so sorry I haven't updated this story.

I go to boarding school so I don't have much time to write.

If anyone actually likes this story, thank you.

I didn't actually think anyone would be like 'please update'.

Well, Byee :)