ಥ⌣ಥ7ಥ⌣ಥ

A/N: If you think they will have a time for being a peaceful class 1-A, then you must be dreaming.

A/N: Bakugou is still eating his breakfast aggressively, Iida scolding him for his actions, Kaminari talking with his mouth full while talking to Sero, Sero not understanding every word that Denki said, Iida scolding Kaminari for talking with his big talkative mouth while full of food, Inko peacefully talking to Todoroki, Todoroki listening attentively to his 'future mother-in-law' with his precious soba of course, Mina hoping that there will be a shipper Deku, Jirou thinking what music singer Deku will sing and the rest are eating peacefully.

Bakugou: SHINEEE! *eats his breakfast aggressively*

Iida: Bakugou! That is not a formal routine to eat like this! Who even eats like this except you?! *insert chopping hands and facepalm*

Kaminari: Swero, mmrrf, mr, hrrff, uhh.

Sero: Uhh.. yeah. Yeah. I know. Yes. *sweatdrops*

Iida: Denki! That is also inappropriate for a student from class 1-A to talk with his mouth full! *insert chopping hands again*

Inko: You must be one of Izuku's little friends! He told me most about these class! You must be Shoto Todoroki. He also mention other names like Ocacho Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui and Tanya Iida.

Todoroki: Yes. I am Shoto. Ma'am its Ochaco not Ochacho, and Tenya not Tanya. No offense ma'am.

Inko: Oh.. Hahaha! It's okay. Thank you for correcting me. It will be very embarrassing in the future. Please call me Inko. How many times I have to tell all of you that?

Todoroki💭: One step forward!

Todoroki: *Sips his soba*

Mina💭: Will there be a shipper Deku?? I hope there is! I've been hoping someone to accompany me ship random people!

Jirou💭: What song will Singer Deku sing? An Alec Benjamin one? Maybe he made one originally? We still don't know.

Momo: Ugh. I can't hear Todoroki's conversation clearly. *whispers as she eavesdrop*

The rest: *eating peacefully*

VD: Uhh.. You know that the concert starts at 15 minutes, right??

Jirou: Ehh?? *checks the watch* IT IS 6:45! GUYS WE NEED TO HURRY!

Momo: Yes but we have to finish our food. *looks at Jirou*

Jirou: Uurff, Armm Dorrneee.

A/N: She now talks like that because she put her remaining foods in her big mouth. Almost swallowing the utensils.

Iida: Jirou! Even it is 15 minutes left, we have to eat formally. That is an unacceptable behaviour! *sighs* I didn't get even the chance to eat my breakfast even one scoop..

Mina: I'm done! See you later suckers!

Kaminari: I'm done also!

Uraraka: No, it should be I'm ALSO DONE.

Asui: We should dress up or take a bath, for those who still haven't, kero.

Kirishima: Mina already took a head start.

Kirishima: I'm next!

Kaminari: No! I'll be the one to take a bath next!

Iida: Go. Just don't run in the halls.. I am 100 percent sure that I'll be late.

Kaminari, Kirishima and Sero: Noted, class rep.!

A/N: 10 minutes passed, they arrived at the venue.

Mina: Whoahh! There are already a ton people or Dekus here!

Momo: I guess that VD and VWD are in VIP.

A/N: Out of the blue, VD appeared behind the girls' back.

VD: The whole class too. *hands over the ticket*

A/N: The girls let out a yelp of suprise except Jirou and Momo, who just flinched.

Tokoyami: Are you giving us too??

VD: I have to. SD told me to hand VIP tickets to all of you.

Koda: E-Even the teachers?

VD: Even the teachers.

Todoroki: And Inko?

VD: And mama Inko.

A/N: Suddenly, a loud bang of cymbals were heard across the place. A loud roar of cheer erupted after.

VD💭: Oh no..

VD: Hurry! Go to the VIP section! I teleported the tickets to the remaining student I haven't gave yet.

Bakugou: Shitty nerd, You're so fucking dumb that you can just fucking teleport us.

VD: Don't want to.

Bakugou: HAAAHHH??

A/N: Hakdog-

A/N: Just kidding.. Unto this-

VD: Anyways, see you there! *salutes and then disappeared*

Jirou: Hurry guys! He's in the stage already!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SD: Helloo people!

A/N: The people's cheers grew louder as the class are now in the VIP section.

SD: Let's get started shall we?

__________________________

710 words

This was kinda long than my previous chapters.. I think. I might add AUs in different fanfics. I'm just afraid to ask permission of their authors if needed.