ಥ⌣ಥ9ಥ⌣ಥ

So... I've been receiving comments about the Deku's. Sorry if that made you confusing. I'll point it out to you.

HD- Hero Deku (the Deku from the very first chapter)

VWD: Villain Waifu Deku (I think most or all of you know this)

VD: Villain Deku

DD: Doctor Deku (this is my AU. If you haven't red my other story yet, or you didn't want to read it.)

SD: Singer Deku (he was onstage now)

GD: Guitarist Deku (he's new. You might see him on future chapters of this chapter)

I forgot that there are 2 BDs... Sorry!

BD: Baby Deku

BsD: Babysitter Deku (he's only babysitting BD. It'll just be like that from now on.)

CD:Child Deku

And uhh.. Just tell me if I forgot about the Dekus. I might tell their quirks on the next chapter. Hope you'll enjoy this.

Oh, coz you were 'Romeo'
I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said,
"Stay away from 'Juliet'!"
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please don't go~

A/N: It is now shown the recap of what had happened at the beach, where 'Romeo' was throwing pebbles.

Kaminari: A recap? This is getting boring~
Kirishima: You're right, bro.
Jirou: Yeah, I don't care. I was looking at the singer and that Guitar player Deku. *points at the Deku at the side again*
Uraraka: Jirou, we know.. You don't need to point him again..
Momo: But hey.. The scene has a filter. Like it turned black and white. Like in the old TVs.
Todoroki: Oh, there are TVs long ago?
Bakugo: YOU FUCKING DON'T KNOW?! WHAT KIND OF SHIT ARE YOU?!

A/N: Bakugo's loud question echoed around the VIP room. There were children there so their parents immediately tried to close their child's ears but failed since it can't close.

Aizawa: Bakugo, if you don't low your voice down, the security will throw you out of the room. But if they can't, I will throw you out myself.
Present Mic: O-Only him, right?-
Aizawa: Same goes for you, Yamada.
Midnight: Gosh.. It's like you want to include yourself..
Present Mic: Hehe.. ごめん

Todoroki: I dunno.. Some fucked up shit?

A/N: A loud pfft was heard around them. Of course, almost half of the class looked around them searching for the one who made that was not among them so there's no technically an impostor there.

-Timeskip to the ending-

A/N: Sorry, I became too lazy to finish the song. I bet you're also lazy to read those.

We were both young when I first saw you..

A/N: The wed couple was holding a picture frame at there child's first birthday. The mom gently put in her desk and they both went to their room. Turning the lights off and slept.
The camera went to the baby's room capturing a certain broccoli that catches the teacher's and the class's eyes. Except Bakugo.

Jirou: T-That's Deku?!
Uraraka: HE LOOKS SO CUTE!
Bakugo: So that's why that shitty nerd kept listening to THAT song.
Kaminari: Momma Inko looks slim there.
Mina: Didn't Momma Inko explained that to us?! I bet you didn't listen. You dumbass.
Kaminari: Explain?
Mina: Oh hell nah. Just search it on google or something. I'll just waste my saliva talking about it multiple times.
Kirishima: So, to sum it up, Singing Midobro was telling the love story of his parents using a song. The story was quite wholesome to say the least. Super manly.
Todoroki: Mrs. Midoriya is looking pinkish right now. *points where Inko is sitting *
Bakugo: Stahp fucking changing the topic Icythot!
Tsuyu: *looks at where Shoto is pointing* Eh?? You're right Shoto, kero.
Bakugo: STOP IGNORING ME FOR GODSSAKE.
Tsuyu: See looks like she's gonna pass out in any second.

A/N: In a middle of the audience's praising. The stage turned into pitch black. The stage lights looks like they have turned off. This results to audience question about it. Of course, the visitors are included to the so called, 'audience'.

Kaminari: Is this part of the choreography?
Tokoyami: Revelry in the dark..
Jirou: Of course, this is a concert after all.
Mina: Maybe, there's a special presentation?
Momo: Maybe, concert has surprises sometimes.
Bakugo: ARGH! Shut up! Just fucking wait for it.
Kirishima: We can't bro!
Kaminari: Yeah bro!
Uraraka: Eh, Where's Shoji and Koda?
Mina: Oh, I was beside them. They told me that they were going to the restroom since Koda isn't very comfortable to new people.
Uraraka: Well, that explained it.
Iida: Well, my fellow classmates, we should be all quiet and wait for Deku to come back.

A/N: They waited for 5 minutes but the stage is still eerie. Some of the crowds are getting impatient.

Kaminari: Jirou, are you sure this is part of the choreography?
Jirou: Well, that that you remind me.. I'm not quite sure.
Momo: I'm losing hop-
Uraraka: Let's just be a little more patient. It might start within a few seconds..
Bakugo: UGH! I CANNOT WAIT ANY-

A/N: A loud sound that came from the clash of cymbals went around the stadium/ground? Catching the attention of the crowd, same as shutting them up.

Uraraka: Yey! They're back!

A/N: A huge amount of fog (not poisonous) crawled at the stage, slowly turning the lights on to see a band full of Dekus.

Kaminari: Whoaa! It's the Deku 5!
Sero (I forgot him.. GOMEN): Deku 5?
Kaminari: Yeah, it's the same as Jackson 5 right?
Kirishima: Yeah bro, but, *sigh* the name doesn't suit them..
Kaminari: Oh..

Jirou: Wait a minute.. Is that... THE DEKU I TOLD YOU A WHILE AGO??
Iida: Yes Jirou, that is him, but, it is not appropriate to shout like that! You know that you're not the only one who's sensitive at sounds..
Jirou: Why does it only hit me?
Iida: Same goes to you Bakugo.
Bakugo: HA?
Todoroki: Shut up. I need silence for a minute.
Tsuyu: Well you can't find silence here Todoroki, kero. This is a concert after all.
Todoroki: What I mean is, I don't want to hear any of your voices even for a minute.
Bakugo: FUCK OFF!

A/N: Mina notices the 2 came back from the restroom.

Mina: Hey Koda and Shoji~ Welcome back~
Koda: H-Hi Mina...
Mina: What took you guys so long? Did you do something ~? Hmm? *insert smirk face*
Koda: E-Ehh? We just ate after going out of the r-restroom! N-Nothing else!
Mina: Hehe- Sus~

__________________________

1094 words..

I wanted to update this so desperately to let you know that I'm still writing this.. So, since its a bit rush, you might've encountered errors along the way. Feel free to tell me this. In a kind way of course. HEHEHEH..