Pop Tarts

"Hey! Have you guys seen the pop tarts? I've been looking in every drawer, cabinet, pantry, but I cant find it.", Something.cos had recently bought some pop tarts that he lost somehow.

  "No, I haven't seen them." Cinno replied as she continued to draw on her notebook.

  "Well, can you go ask? I'm really worried about them!", Something said with puppy eyes.

  "Alright then, I'll go ask the rest, but I'm getting a pop tart if I do."

  "Okay, okay, fine, you can get a pop tart.", Something said as he rolled his eyes.

  Cinno made her way upstairs to the rooms, she read the labels as she went. "Blackskull_176..", she whispered to herself. She knocked on his door. It wasn't long before he opened.

  "Yeah?", Blackskull muttered, tired from a nap.

  "Have you seen something.cos' pop tarts? They aren't downstairs".

  "Naw, haven't seen them, try fluffy, he's his brother after all".

  "Yeah okay", Cinno said in a disappointed tone. "Thanks!".

  Reading the labels again as she made her way to fluffy's room,"Rainy..Spinel..Maelynn..". She stopped. "why cant I just ask them one by one?" She chuckled at herself and made her way to Rainy's room. She knocked, and Rainy opened.

  "Hey!" Rainy exclaimed.

  "Hi! I was wondering if you knew where Something's pop tarts went?"

  "Not a clue. Did he check the fridge?"

  "Yea-...I actually don't know.." Cinno said sheepishly.

  "Why don't you go ask him?" Rainy said with a smirk.

  Cinno made her way back down and asked him.

  "Nooo...I don't think so. Let me check. He said as he ran over to the fridge. "OH! MY PRECIOUS POP TARTS!", he swiftly grasped the pack and hugged it tight. Cinno looked at him.

  "Oh yeah, right!", something handed her a pack of 2 pop tarts.

  "Thank youuu!", cinno exclaimed.

   (Sorry this chapter doesnt have a part in the story, I was just having some fun.)