Music manz is back!

Something wakes up and looks at his curtain covered window. He pulls them back to reveal the public discord servers that are free to anyone. This gives him a slight worry. Error could be anywhere out there. He gets up and goes down the hall way that is aligned with rooms, one of then reading, "Cinno👑". Gotta keep this discord safe. Theres too much history and meaning here to get rid of. He looks at the rest of the rooms.

   "Rainy, Spinel, Tayden, Aster, Blackskull, Fluffy, Ant, Gwen, Therandom.nobody". When Error threatens the discord, he threatens these people. He has to protect the discord from him, or it's all for nothing, all the memories and the things they created are gone. Wich is why he had to sacrifice one of his friends, Music Manz. He slowly opened Cinno's room. Looking around at how it's been empty for about a month. He did this with most of the rooms and realized...

  "I need some sad backround music..", he looked around. "But music manz isnt here..". He went downstairs and looked at the axe of war on the wall. He sighed and started looking for a pro bot again.

  "I wonder.."

  He looked for his music manz pro bot through the internet. He found it. Maybe this could work. If it doesn't, he could out the discord at risk. But music manz wasn't just a pro bot, he was a friend.

  "Here goes..", he invited him back. He heard a discord notification run through the lair. He looked at the message table and saw a message, "probot has entered the server --->". Then turned around to find music manz behind him.

  "Uhhh...hey buddy uh...you still hacked?..", he looked up at his face in a doubtful way.

  "no? I feel great!", Music manz  immediately looked around, "how long was I out?".

  "I-...not long? You sure you're okay?"

  "Yeah! Where are the others?"

  "Oh they arent online right now, they'll be happy to see you though!"

  "Intresting..I bet Spinel will be happy to see me, since I'm her "lost lover" and all."

  "Yeah I bet haha", Something and Music man hung out and played music. Then they heard the noise of squeaking shoes.

  "Hoiiiii- WHA", Spinel stood at the stairs staring at music manz and something. "Is it safe?".

  "Yeah I think so", something looked up at music manz.

  "In that caseee...MY LONG LOST LOVERRRR", Spinel jumped down the stairs and tightly hugged music manz, "it's been too long my love". Spinel and music manz continued to hug as something just contemplated life.

  "Give it some time, Spinel-", something was hushed by spinel.

  "Shhh..we're having a momennntt..", she went back to hugging music manz.

  "I will never understand y'all"