Snacks with a bit of..spice

Normal day at the rat lair, everything's fine. Just chilling as usual.

"Whaaaat are you doing?.." Maelynn asked spinel from behind.

"AAH- oh..Hi Maelynn hehe", Spinel looked back at Maelynn.

"So...what are you doing?", Maelynn knew she was stealing the food, but wanted to test her for fun.

"I was...just getting a snack.." Spinel said in a cheerful voice.

"You were stealing!"

"AH, no wait!-", Spinel's words were stopped by Something.cos sliding quickly into the kitchen.

"STEALING? You know you're not supposed to do that!", something.cos reached for the stolen snacks but spinel ran away.

"MINE!", Spinel quickly raced up the stairs to her room. Cinno walked into the kitchen.

"So, what'd I miss?", Cinno was one of spinel's bestfriends, so something.cos had a plan.

"Spinel just stole a bunch of snacks...Again.. But I have an idea.", Something.cos started to explain it to Cinno. Tayden entered the kitchen.

"What's going on?", They asked toward Maelynn.

"Something.cos has a plan so that Spinel doesn't steal all the food anymore, he's explaining it to her right now".

"Oh..welp I'm gonna head back to my room", Tayden headed back to their room. A few minutes later, Something.cos had explained the plan, Cinno had to bribe spinel something in return of her not stealing the food anymore. "Sounds good! But uh..what will I bribe her?", Cinno asked looking around, there really wasn't much else except for some gaming devices and arcade machines.

"Well..I dont want her to have a whole console, or an arcade machine, but I guess I can let her come into our rooms whenever she wants..", Something.cos had thought about that for a while, so this was no surprise, considering spinel loved to be around her friends all the time.

"Makes enough sense! But, shouldn't you be the one to tell her? You know..make it more official?", Cinno made a good point.

"Yeah I guess, but she trusts you more and if you say it. She wont want to take the snacks anymore", Something.cos was going to explain some more, but Maelynn started to speak.

"If spinel loves Cinno Soooo much, why doesn't Cinno just tell her not to take the snacks? It honestly cant be that hard", Maelynn explained a little ticked that they were all thinking too much.

"We already tried that, but she keeps doing it, so we should make a trade, with no trade backs!", something.cos informed Maelynn. After that all agreed, Cinno made her way to Spinel's room and gently knocked on the door.

"Spinel? It's me, Cinno", Cinno spoke in a gentle calming voice. Spinel slightly opens the door.

"Am I in trouble?..", Spinel asked.

"Pfft, trouble? No! I came to trade with you!", Cinno explained. Spinel tilted her head confused on what was really going on here.

"Whaddya mean...trade? Ya wanna trade snacks or something?", Spinel looked back at her stash of snacks.

"Oooh...So that's where my chips went!", Cinno laughed to herself.

"You can have em' back if ya want!", Spinel opened her door to let Cinno inside.

"Why thank you", Cinno headed inside. After getting back all of her chips, she started to explain the trade to Spinel, who looked really interested in the deal.

"So..anybody's room?", Spinel eagerly asked Cinno.

"Yep! Anybody's room. We just have to let everybody body know"

"Yes! I accept this trade!!!", Spinel put her hand out to shake Cinno's.

"Deal", Cinno shook spinel's hand and they both headed downstairs.

"Soooo? Everything go okay?", something.cos asked.

"Yesh! I want the power!", Spinel exclaimed.

"Great! You can go tell everyone that you can enter their rooms wherever you want now". Spinel raced up the stairs and started to tell everyone.

  "Good job, Cinno", Maelynn said giving Cinno a peck on the cheek.

  "Hey! I came up with the plan!", Something.cos exclaimed angrily.

  "Yeah good job, Something", Maelynn applauded something.cos. Spinel came running down the stairs and hugged them all tightly.

  "You guys are the best friends ever!", Spinel said almost killing them. Not long after she let go, the warp pad turned on.

  "Ooo! Is there somone joining?!", Spinel exclaimed.

  "I hope so!", Cinno added.

  "Yes! Everybody! A new person is coming to the lair!", Something.cos yelled. Everybody came running downstairs to see who it was. Something.cos quickly came to the warp pad to greet them.

  "Hi! Welcome to the- WHAT!", Something.cos couldn't believe what he was seeing...Cinno's mom?..

  "Mom?!", Cinno didn't understand what was going on. In fact, nobody understood what she was doing here.