𝟠

MAJOR CRINGE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK (╥_╥)

♡✰Third Person POV

Nene was currently feeding her pet hamster aka Black Canyon. She fondly watches her hamster munch on the sunflower seeds. The creamed-haired girl giggles as she picks up Black Canyon. "Now, now Black Canyon-chan that's enough!" Yashiro puts her hamster inside it's cage and wishes it a good night.

Nene collapse on her bed and tried to make sense of past week. The love letters Amane received always wind up in her locker and she's starting to think the sender is doing it on purpose. The letters are absolutely ridiculous!

Making up poems about space and stars, it made her blood boil. Do they even know that Amane's eyes twinkle or whenever he talks about astronomy or how he really passionate about it? No they don't! Only Yashiro Nene, her! As she said before jealousy isn't her style but why is she acting like a jealous girlfriend?

'UGH FEELINGS SUCK!' Yashiro thoughts as she burries her face into her mokke pillow. She continues to groan into her pillow and than had a sudden thought.

She hasn't checked Amane's social media in awhile. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to check it out? There could be some really hot pictures of Amane he recently posted- She's definitely not a stalker or anything! Can't she just admire her crush?! But it is pretty stalker-ish what she's doing.

Nene was scrolling down her phone staring for almost half an hour at a photo of Amane. She shook her head snapping back to her senses. "Was I drooling?!" Yashiro wiped away the drool off her chin a bit embarrassed. As Nene scrolled she saw something that smashed her heart in a million pieces.

Pictures of Amane and Sakura together and they look quite happy. She then saw something that caught her eye. His relationship status was changed into single to into a relationship. It brought heartache to the girl.

She started at the pictures for who knows long making sure it wasn't her mind playing a trick on her. It was real..... She couldn't stop the tears from falling. She cried her heart out that night. The guy she likes maybe possible loves is dating someone else. The only guy she truly had feelings for. Unlike all those shallow crushes she had before it was real. Her love for him was real but it's all over now.

 Her love for him was real but it's all over now

"I love him....."

。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。.。.:*✧*:.。

♡✰The Next Day✰♡

Nene was walking to her classroom. Her hair was messy and her eyes were a bit pink and puffy from crying the previous night. She hoped her friends wouldn't see how depressed she is but it went unnoticed by the amethyst-haired girl. As she walked to her classroom she saw something that catched her eye. She saw Amane and Sakura walking by with their fingers interlocked together. They were smiling and laughing at each other which brought heartache to our Daikon-chan. She tried her best not to cry and bit her lip turning away. As she entered the class Aoi immediately saw something wrong was with Nene.