𝟟

First of all-

MERRY CHRISTMAS HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY 💕✨

This is one of the longest(cringest) chapters I've ever written! Here's my Christmas present dear readers UwU
I have nothing else to give y'all so be satisfied with my crappy chapter ;-;

♡✰Third Person POV♡✰

Utter shock was the expression on Nene's face. Her hands trembles at the sight of it. A love letter fell out of her locker picking it up, expecting it. It was like any other love letter. Pink envelope with a heart to seal it, it smelled like roses which brought delighted to the creamed-haired girl. She doesn't know what to say so instead she squealed. She continued to squeal while jumping up and down, drawing attention from other students.

It was her very first love letter! After waiting 15 years she finally received a love letter! This was so exciting! Of course her heart will always belong to Amane but the thought of someone admiring far way made her think there's always hope. Aoi saw her friend's strange behaviour and decided to approach her. "Hey Nene-chan.. is something the matter?"

She stopped jumping and started at her friend. Nene still squealed, showing Aoi the love letter that fell out of her locker. "Aoi look! I got a love letter! It's my first one isn't it fantastic?!" Nene gushed. "Yeah that's wonderful! But why are you so excited? Don't you like Amane-nii?" She puts her palm on her cheek. "Yeah but it just makes me so happy that someone admires me! HA I can't wait to tell Yugi-senpai!" Nene squealed again.

"What you wanna tell me?" Someone behind Nene said gripping her shoulders. She jolted up in surprise seeing it was nonetheless Amane Yugi. She sweated a bit and nervously bit her lower lip. Did he overhear their conversation?! No he would be teasing her by now if that were the case. She turned around smirking at Amane. "Check it out Yugi-senpai! See a love letter! You always make fun of me for having radish legs which I don't have but some people really do find me attractive!" Nene said proudly. Maybe she was getting a bit over herself? But no one can really do anything since it's her moment.

Amane mood turned sour but he hidden it well from Yashiro. He puts on a fake smile and took the letter out of Nene's hand. "H-hey!" Nene protested. As Amane read the letter his mind went automatically blank. He stiff a laughter looking up from the letter to the creamed-haired girl. "Yashiro sorry to burst your bubble but the letter is addressed to me not you." He laughs.

Nene eyes widened in shock. She grabbed the letter out of her hands to make sure if he was lying or not. Oh god he was right..... Nene slumped down onto her knees and let the letter fall. She wasn't sad or disappointed- she felt angry for some reason. "Silly daikon~" Amane patted her head. Nene was to busy moping to be angry at Amane for calling her daikon.

"Oh Nene-chan don't worry there's always next time." Aoi tried to make her friend feel better. "But it was my first one..." Nene said in despair. Aoi could only laugh at the creamed-haired girl. 'Sorry Nene-chan but you'll see it's for your own good.' Aoi thought.

♡✰Flashback♡✰

"So Ao-chan are you sure it'll work.. I mean it's an amazing plan of course but there's something with it." Akane stared down at the piece of paper. "Whatever do you mean Akane-kun?" Aoi asked innocently.

"Well those two are the problem." Akane glance at the middle schoolers. Mitsuba gasped quite offended. He crossed his arms around his chest and huffed. "What?! These two jokers need me! Without me this operation would be a bust!" He glared at Akane. "How dare you call Ao-chan that?!" Akane pointed his bat at Mitsuba as if he was in a battle. "Shut up Mitsuba!" Kou tried to stop the conflict.