𝟜

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!!!!! School's been a bitch ;v;

★Mitsuba POV★

Seriously Aoi-senpai really owes me for doing this! I'm to cute to stalk people! Like I said before people should be stalking me! But I'll do it for homemade flan pudding....! Oh and for Radish-senpai as well?

Anyway I followed Crazy Knife for the entire day. I was honestly bored. It was the same old deal, classes, lunches, hangouts with friends. He met up with the girl before and they went into the broadcasting club. Right I forgot she's in the broadcasting club. As they close the door behide them I quickly put my ear near the door to eavesdrop. I couldn't hear much but so I tried to get closer.

"What are you doing?"

I completely froze when I heard someone asked me that. I knew exactly who it was and I was to afraid to turn around but I eventually did. I laughed nervously. It was Tsukasa-senpai. If no one gets it I'm scared(terrified) of him. I mean who isn't? "I... can explain!"

He looked awfully cheerful. He picked me up by my shirt, forcing to enter the club room. "Look who I found outside the door spying!" He announced rather cheerfully. I gulped and had all the colors left my body. Inside the club room was Crazy Knife, that girl from before and some other dude I didn't know. They were drinking tea then looked at me.

"Mitsuba?" Crazy Knife questioned.

"Yeah what?" I wasn't sure what to say. I wasn't prepared for all this! Why did Tsukasa-senpai had to be everywhere. "Hey don't use that tone with Amane." Tsukasa threatened me. "Yes sir!" I squeaked.

"Tsukasa let him go."

"Okay!" He let me down as I fell down onto floor. This is humiliating! Why did I agree to all this anyway?! Right for the flan pudding.... Remember your doing this for some flan pudding! And for Radish-senpai I guess?

"Not to be rude but what are you doing here?" Crazy Knife asked.

"Uhm...! Well you see...! I just wanted to say hi! Hi! Bye!" I try to make my leave. Tsukasa picked me up by my shirt again so I wasn't able to leave. He pulled me closer to him and smiled innocently.

"No I think your lying. Mind telling us why you're really here?" I gulped again. I was kinda scared and I didn't know what would happen to me. I'm to cute to die! "Tsukasa that's enough. Let go of him." Amane demanded. He did as he was told. I met the cold hard floor again. I quickly stood up and rubbed my face. I felt kinda out of place with these people.

"Have some tea if you want Mitsuba-kun." The green-haired girl smiled at me. I decided to drink some cause it wouldn't be that bad right? "Yeah sure." I drank some tea and... IT WAS AMAZING!!!! What is this?! I drank some more. I couldn't get enough of it. "Oh my god its so good! What kind of tea is this?" I asked.

"It's white peach scented green tea. Want some more? You can have plenty." Sakura offered.

"Oh thank you. It's much appreciated." I glady take her offer on more tea. Wait what was I even doing before? Oh right! I'm supposed to be spying not having some weird tea party with the enemy! But surely Aoi-senpai would understand right? Yeah I think she would.

"So what's been bothering you Mitsuba-kun?" She asked me. "Uhh what do you mean?" I tried to sound dumb. "Well you are acting a bit strange." Crazy Knife pointed out.

I hesitated at first but then I told them everything. I didn't tell them Radish-senpai name of course. That would ruin everything. "And now she's very upset cause he likes someone else!" I finished explaining. "I see and you want to help your friend?" Sakura asked.