So let's talk for awhile...

Hello there.

So first of all, I'm gonna give you guys a really easy hint about what the next story is.

Here is a pic :3

Yup, really easy huh?

Have more hints about it!:
-It doesn't start with the letter U
But it ends with the letter E

I guess that's it, I'm sry ;-;

But to make this more interesting. Let's talk about my experience with red ants.

Not JUST any red ants, but Australian ones.

Yes, there's a big difference between a Filipino ant and a Australian ant...

Why am I giving ants nationalities-

Also take note that these are red ants, so other ants are an exception.

Anyway, so I was looking for my towel and I couldn't find it and I was like:
“Mom where's my towel?”

And my mom gave it to me from the box that came from Australia, so I thanked my mom and took the towel with me to the bathroom and boom, shower stuff.

And this is where the drama happens.

When I finished I grabbed my towel and wrap it around me and I suddenly felt bites or a aching feeling on the back of my right shoulder.

So I took off my towel TO SEE THAT THERE'S RED ANTS EVERYWHERE.

I would slap the ants away, but they're freaking everywhere.

But it's fine, my mom gave me a cleaner towel and put on some sort of cream on my right shoulder and I feel refreshed now, but I could still feel the bites as I'm typing this, and now I don't feel mercy for red ants anymore since they didn't show mercy to me.

Now there's a lot of tiny bite marks on my right shoulder, which I'm unlucky to have because I have trypophobia.

*Turns to Countryhuman Australia*

Me: keep your ants to yourself, mate.

Australia: why? Don't you like them?

Me: WHA- HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO LIKE THEM IF THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE ME?!

Australia: pet them (•ᴗ•)

...

AH

I know this is a very personal situation, but come on, I want to share it and warn how evil red ants are.

Black ants are cool, but red ones can chop your hand off if you ever touch an inch of them.
(Jk)

And that's my unpleasant experience with red ants.

....

OK COUNTRYHUMAN READERS

I know y'all been waiting for what it feels like years now.

But don't you freaking worry, I'm working on a one shot right now, and I believe that it's gonna be a long one, so drink some tea while you wait ;)

Ok that's all, thank you for reading until the end, and stay safe 👋💕