chapter 15

upload people and this is on my kindle so sorry if there is any problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's pov:

I smile as I grab my carrots pounding them for when gazzy comes in I hope nothing bad happens. the he opens the door and I let go of the arrow piercing him in the chest. he gasps and I throw the knife hitting him right in the heart. he gasps out "why?" I simply reply " I don't think I ever loved you and you may have been my first love but no love ever." he reply's I loved you though." as he takes his final breath and dies.

I cry, I don't know why. because in a small part of me I loved him. I wish I told him. even though he was a psychopath I loved him he was utterly and truly my first love. but not necessarily my last.

I pull out my arrow and put it back with the other arrows. I sling it back over my shoulder and I pull out the knife and I dry it off on his shirt and I walk out of the room.

Percy's pov:

I see her a girl surprisingly she looks like Lily maybe their related? I really don't know. she jumps up into the sky I freak and yell at blackjack get her quick as we start to race to her she lets out her wings yep she is defiantly related to Lily. I wonder if that's her mom?

she motions for us to land.

when we land she introduces herself "hello I'm max, maximum ride."

Ya that's Lily's mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yep New chapter for y'all :P

love ya broskys

®'^¥«Brittany»¥^'®

:) :)) :( :; _()