chapter 1

{dedicated to dizzycarrot for being the first for reading my other book into the moonlight}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                 You know, I was probably never meant to have wings.  It was probably an accident an idea no one should have came up with. Now though, I know things are never accidents with the fates, there's always too much at stake. Well here's my story, I don't even care if you think I'm lying, if your smart you won't though.

           My name is Lillian or lily as I prefer, I am fifth-teen and I have wings, I'm not kidding seriously. Like 13ft wings on my back.  They fold in on my back and I wear baggy clothes so it's okay most times.

   Then I think that I really do need some food.  Honestly I eat so much food, but hey I'm an active girl, I'm have messed up DNA, might as well, I need that food. Then I see some,thing, looking right at me with a hungry and vile expression, what in hell is going on? I thinks it's some kind of monster, maybe a new DNA crossed subject? oh God I hope not, there's already too many of those as it is. It has like a.......  "oh my dear I'm a empousia." An "empousia"? What even is that? Some weird name?

"What the hell is that" I say with a clear expression, I can't seem scared, that never helps. "well little half blood that is a monster, that is what I am."  she says with a  sick sadistic smile.  "whats a half-blood!" I ask with hesitancy, something deep inside of me feels like I shouldn't ask that I should run and never find out. "oh you don't know so sweet, and innocent." She says with a sickly sweet grin as she lunges at me hungrily. Just as she started to lunge at me an arrow hits her head and she crumbles to dust.  I was just so confused, I feel myself blacking out from pure confusion as I see a guy with goat legs run towards me.

I wake up for a few seconds to see a boy looking at me, he has black hair.  strangely we have the same eye color, a deep sea green.  but my are different they change color, they go brown, green, brown, green sometimes even with a splash of blue.  I think as he notices I'm awake.  "hey" he says.

"I'm Percy Jackson son of Poseidon."

*edited 12/28/16