Sorrow Meets the Hart

*SearingSorrow imigie's POV*

        I heard Nattie's theme song play as she made her way through the curtain and out to the ramp. A sudden pang of sadness waved through me. I began to think that maybe if I let Nattie win, I would give her a second part of forgiveness. I felt someone tap on my shoulder and I turned.

        "Are you okay imigie?" 

        Eva Marie. The red hair gave it away.

        "Maybe I should let Nattie win," I replied. "She forgave me. I need to do something in return."

        Eva shook her head. "No. You're really good. She actually told me that you don't need to do anything in return. She wants you to win."

        She wrapped her arm around me as I leaned my head against her. She let me go and a sad expression on her face was quite clear. 

        "You have your match. It's your time."

        I nodded then itched closer to the curtain, ready for my match.

        I heard my theme song play as I slowly walked through the curtain and into the arena, dipped backward, and let out a scream. Cheers were beyond exploding the arena. No wonder why I was their fan favorite.

        I walked down the ramp, hugging some fans along the way. I actually came across a fan who was literally in tears. She looked to be about my age. I gave her a hug then let her go as I entered the ring. I once again dipped backward and let out a scream as I saw Natalya standing there.

        I was expecting a dangerous expression of her face but instead of danger in her eyes, there was happiness. I winced in pain, knowing I had to fight someone who had just became my friend. I didn't like that. 

        Nattie walked toward and and gave me a handshake. "Just win this match imigie," she said. "Do this for me, please?" I hesitated before nodding back at her. The pain in my expression was still clearly shown but I had no choice.

        DING! DING! DING!

        Nattie and I locked up before she let go, giving me the opportunity to give her a clothesline. She didn't even get up. 

        "Please Nattie," I cried. "Let me allow you to be the tough target."

        Nattie stood up and was about to give me a clothesline but I countered it and gave her a neckbreaker. I was about to pin her but Nattie stood up and clotheslined me. I sold it with great pain as Nattie went to pin me.

        ONE...

        I managed to power out of the the pin.

        I wanted to prove something. I didn't want to be the John Cena of the Divas Division. I didn't want one or the other to be the big dominator. I wanted to allow my opponents to be equal as I am, making our matches tougher but I was meant to do that.

        I quickly stood up as I tried to kick her but she pushed my foot away and and slammed me to the mat, hard. I stood up and slammed her harder than she slammed me.

        Okay, it's time to pin her.

        ONE...TWO... Nattie kicked out.

        I took a deep breath then exhaled, continuing to keep us at equal momentum. 

        Nattie tried to slam me but I reversed it to a roundhouse kick. 

        Nattie stood up and gave me a hard kick. 

        I couldn't believe this was actually happening. Nattie carefully sat on my bare stomach as a pin. Oh my word, that was a lot of pressure on my stomach from her weight. Taking deep breaths, I hoped I would be able to kick out of the pin.

        ONE...TWO...

        I barely managed to kick out as Nattie went flying and landed on her butt.

        "Ow," I saw Nattie mouthed.

        I stayed down for a bit, allowing myself time to recover. Nattie strayed away from me, not even daring to get any closer to me.

        "Please win this for me sweetheart," Nattie said.

        I was slowly regaining strength as I slowly stood up, taking deep breaths in the process. 

        Nattie seemed to notice that I was struggling so she helped me up as she patted my shoulder. She tried to give me a clothesline but I countered it by picking her up and gave her a powerbomb. The cheers continued as I circled around Nattie, waiting for my chance.

        "SearingSorrow imigie!" The crowd was suddenly chanting my name.

        I took a deep breath as Nattie stood up. I itched closer to the closest turnbuckle then prepared myself for the doom I would regret putting her through. I quickly ran to her and speared her as she sold amazingly. The crowd didn't even stop cheering then continued to chant my name. I dipped backward and let out a scream. The crowd was beyond the average crowd reaction at this point. 

        Nattie slowly got up to her feet but I pushed her down. I instanly dipped back and let out a scream once again as I put her in my submission hold. It was a scorpion crosslock but it was known as SearingSorrow. 

        "Don't tap out Nattie!" I shouted to Nattie. I wanted us to be as tough as each other.

        "Nattie tap out!" I think the crowd heard me scream to Nattie to not tap out. I pulled on her arms harder, hoping to make this match more awesome.

        Nattie screamed in pain but I was desperate for her to stay in the match. I pulled with all the strength I had without pushing myself. 

        I thought I felt hands touching my boob area. It seemed that Nattie was trying to find away to escape out of my submission hold.

        You're doing great Nattie, I thought happily. Just make us both look tough. Not just me.

        Unfortunately, Nattie seemed to have little choice and tapped my wrist, saying that she was submitting to me.

        Cheers were beyond screeching as my theme song played in the background. I let Nattie go as tears began to fill my eyes. The referee took my hand and held it high in the air.

        "Here is your winner, SearingSorrow imigie!"

        I let go of the referee and I reached out my hand to Nattie and helped her up off of the ground. We gave each other a hug as I cried on Nattie shoulder. Nattie patted my head.

        "You deserve the win imigie," Nattie said over my sobs of joy. "You've done well."

        She walked me out of the ring with one arm around my shoulder and to the backstage area where all of the Divas were standing there, waiting for me.

        They all went to hug me along with Nattie. They all congratulated me and we walked to the Divas locker room for something I wouldn't expect to see in there.