New Friends

*imigie's POV*

The first to meet me was a blonde woman looking about 30 years old. She had the figure of a barbie doll which made me feel slightly uneasy but I was able to pull myself together. She tells me that her name is Summer Rae which I suspected was not a complete sweet and innocent person but I didn't speak of that.

Next was a pair of women. They seemed to be twin sisters but they looked so different. One of them had brown hair with several hints of blonde highlights in it, her nose reminded me of a wicked witch, she was a little on the curvy side but that body of hers was amazing and her set of breasts looked quite big. The other woman standing beside her looked smaller in most cases. She was less curvy, her breasts looked barely half the size of the other woman's and her hair was the darkest of brown and barely reaching my hair color. The light-haired woman tells me her name is Nikki Bella and the dark-haired woman tells me her name is Brie Bella. Out of the two, I really liked Brie Bella because she seemed to be such a sweetheart like myself. 

Next was a tall woman looking the most different out of everyone besides me. Her hair was a very flamming and firey color of red. She tells me her name is Eva Marie. She seemed really kind which I did like about her. It would be easy to recognize her because of her red hair which no one else had.

More Divas came to me in a crowd except for one blonde-haired woman who I haven't met yet. One woman was slight on the olive skin tone with blonde hair and she tells me her name is Cameron. Something about her attitude scared me that I couldn't even put my finger on it. Another woman was slightly olive toned but a bit darker than Cameron and had brown hair and she tells me her name is Alicia Fox. She seemed to really like  my style and she seemed bouncy and happy. I really liked her. Another woman, darker skin toned than everyone else, had dark brown hair. She tells me her name is Naomi who I really liked most of all. She seemed really sweet. We suddenly became quick friends which made me happy. I was a shy one but I wasn't afraid to make new friends. I was suddenly crowded with three more Divas. One was slightly taller than me with the hair of milk chocolate who tells me her name is Layla. Another woman had either dirty blonde or really light brown hair who told me her name is Rosa Mendes. She seemed to have a hint of sadness in her eyes but I comforted her with a hug and we also became quick friends. The last Diva who was waiting to meet me was about three inches taller than me. Her hair was so dark that it was almost black and her body looked to be the smallest of all. She tells me her name is AJ Lee. Like with Naomi and Rosa Mendes, AJ Lee and I became quick friends.

The one blonde-haired woman stayed behind. "Don't be rude Nattie," Eva Marie told her. "Be nice to her, she's a real sweetheart and she's really kind." The blonde-haired woman sighed and walked over to me to greet me. "Hello," she said rather sarcastically as she shook hands with me. "Nice to meet you. I'm Natalya by the way."  Something was wrong. The sarcastic tone told me something was up. "Hello," I replied kindly. "I'm imigie. Nice to meet you too Natalya." Natalya laughed and left the locker room. I seemed a bit startled. "Not sure what that was about," I muttered. Rosa Mendes came to my side to comfort me. "Don't worry imigie," she reassured me. "Nattie's got a problem with like everyone," Eva Marie chimed in. "She just runs her mouth about everyone. She's just jealous of you. I'll go talk to her." Eva Marie turned to leave the locker room and I didn't know what to do.

I guess Nattie really has a problem with me but I did absolutely nothing to upset her. I was so confused that I didn't even know what to do.