chapter - 1

Ekiya's Pov.:-

My heart is doing a wild dance inside my chest. I am feeling like to cry out loud, sweat drops of fear racing from my forehead to my cheeks only to steam down over my neck and then inside my top to sink in it.

My head is aching very badly as I am forcing it to recall what had I learned yesterday night. I don't know what to write in this question because my brain cells are behaving dead. Don't know why it's so usual that at exam times your brain betrayed you.

Today is my first semester's chemistry exam. Currently, I am in the exam hall and there is a question ' what is hybridization? It's types and explain hybridization in PCl5 ' and I don't remember the answer anymore.

What to do now? Oh god! Please! Please!! Please!!! Deliver the answer of this question inside my brain so that I can write it.

After grinding each brain cell inside my brain I filter it in my memory then I remembered the answer and I wrote it down with my bullet train like fast-moving hands.

Oh, God! Finally! Finally, I complete my exam and came out from the exam hall after submitting my answer sheet in a condition as If I was coming from the fighting ring with a great victory.

As my friends are still doing their respective exams. Therefore, I decided to wait for them.

Soon after a few minutes, one by one they all walk to me with happy faces telling me that they did a great job on their answer's sheet.

" How was your exam eki? " my friend Falak asked me.

" Good and yours?" I asked to which she said well

Our squad is six members, I have five friends of which two are girls and three are boys. Falak, Pooja, Uttam, Rohan, Neeraj and me. We all are science students doing graduation from our nearby college.

Before leaving the campus, we all discuss our answers and soon we all started to go back to our house. 

Unlike my all friends I don't own a bike or car. Therefore, I took a bus to go to my house even though they said that any of them will drop me at my house my I decline the offer and soon I came to my house colony.

Trees are singing with the air as both sides of the road have trees.

This place is really beautiful where my house is. The area is good and the people are humble and welcoming. Pushing away from the uneasiness of different vibes in the air, I walk further into the alley to reach my house's more greeny street.

I halt in my steps because there are around twenty black-suited buildup men are standing on each side of the road from the starting of the lane and they are ending at the entrance of my house's main door.

In each line, one black car is standing in the middle of each two men. It's looking like that this road is some ramp walk for these luxury cars or something like a car show.

I look around at my neighbours, no one is around, their windows, doors are shut. It is so unusual. The atmosphere of the place is dread. The day-tweeting area is deserted today, there is no sign of any human being, except these peoples who do not belong here.

Goosebumps arise over my skin when I turned around to find anyone familiar but found none and a gust of cold wind slap my exposed skin causing me to shiver with it.