chapter - 2

Ekiya's Pov.:-

Turning around to look at the man who has said that I need to stay away from him. I saw passing me an evil smirk when he saw his aura is affecting me.

' Like I am dying to be close to him ' I said to my little inner child who punched this man several times in my head.

' right you even don't know him eki but look he is looking scary ' my little inner childish self said to me means my brain.

My all attention turns back when my ears catch high beeping sounds to pull back my all panic self in me for my father who is now struggling to breathe while his heartbeat rhythm shows the monitor is running fast showing that his heart is pumping blood more rapidly than necessary.

With bursting heart and burning throat, I shout " doctor doctor doctor doctor " but no one came.

" No one is going to step inside till I am here! " That scary stranger told me in my ears in his low voice and this process, his lips touched my ear skin to make me freeze due to shiver and eventually, pant in my breathing. My body jolts in shiver plus surprise but I don't have any time to teach him a good lesson as my parents need me now.

After turning to him I pushed him out with my whole power then I pulled the doctor by his hand who was standing outside the room at the door and with this I locked the door.

The door was banging continuously but I just stood like a rock with a neutral face but from inside I am ready to pee in my pants due to fear. Regardless, I can't show it right now because my family needs me more than me dying in fear and my father is looking at me with his red puffy eyes while struggling to be alive.

I hold my father's hand while doctors were doing their work. I didn't break down before my father or else he will panic. I am scared as my heart is pumping like it will burst like an atom bomb and kill everyone around me if anything happens to my dad.

I broke down in tears when I saw my dad's emotionless face. He is now under sleeping drugs control.

" Your father's heart is not able to work properly although we have controlled the situation. Right now we need to transplant a new heart in him. Means he has to go under heart transplant surgery " the Doctor informed me making me stop in my weeping and give him my complete conscious attention to his words.

" How much this surgery will cost? " I asked him.

" Apparently this surgery cost fifty to sixty lakhs as we charge heart price in it also but if you know or have your heart donor then it will cost a maximum of twenty to thirty lakh with all hospital and medicine bills," he said like money is not a matter to me.

But it is because I or my parents don't have this huge amount of money.

I nod my head but was banged on the wall by someone who took me by surprise and caged my tired brain and body in between him and the wall.

I looked at his hard clenched muscles face which is dripping danger from them especially his firing eyes which hold the power to kill me especially my soul.

A cold shiver ran down my spins when his hand twist my jaw in his rough clutch. He brings my face towards his face, our lips are just some layers away to stick together.

His breath fanning my face to make my face hairs jolt in the spark of electrical shiver which runs down in my veins to make me feel cold, weak before him. He is like 6'3 in height while I am 5'4 completely getting intimate with his dominating aura, this is a disadvantage I have.

With all my power, I wiggled in his hold while he give me evidence of his pervert self by rubbing his chest over my chest to make me hiss in fury and shrink in humiliation and embarrassment.