chapter - 5

Ekiya's Pov.:-

I gulp down my stuck saliva from my choking throat. My body shivered more than before as their complete attention is now on me. Being the centre of everyone's attention out of blue is killing my all confidence to stand on my feet.

My body sweat like a pig and I zone out from reality wondering what will he do if I step into their luxurious royal breakfast having a moment.

My hand-pulled by someone pulling me out from my wonderland to reality. I saw Oni she is pulling me towards her chair but failing in it miserably since I am quite high in weight than her's.

I smiled at her cuteness when she huffed adorably not kissing victory in her efforts, her small pouting lips never stopped making my heart dance in love.

I am loving her like my own daughter!

*Throat clearing*

I heard someone has cleared its throat. I looked up to make eye to eye contact with my husband less devil!

He moved his eyes from his daughter to her chair and me to the chair beside oni's signalling me to sit and feed her with no further drama.

After getting his actions meaning I lowered back my eyes and moved to obey him.

I took her in my arms making her giggle and clap her hands in happiness. I put her on her seat and stood beside her seat not sitting on the chair.

I made her plate ready asking her preference for her breakfast. I filled a glass of milk for her.

She finished her eating with my hands and I gave her a milk glass to drink which she looked at it like it will drown her down in it. Her expression was so funny that I bite my lips not to break in laughter.

" Here drink it," I said to her holding milk glass in my hand to pass it in her hands.

Instantly, she refused to hold it by hiding her hands under the table and shook her head left to right in no.

" You want to become strong and big right! " I said to her expecting her to say yes but she shook her head in no.

Before I could ask her why she is saying no. She broke her silence and said in her cute baby voice.

" Mommy I want you to be with me always. I don't want anything else " she said with an upset face. Aww poor her she assumes me as her mother not knowing that I am not her biological mother. With this thought, I wonder where her mother is?

' Probably, your devil husband had killed her since he is so inhuman ' my brain suggest to me to which I hummed.

" I am always with you here. " I said to which she said " promise " showing me her pinky finger.
Without wasting any second I lock my small finger with her and said " pinky promise, I will be always there with you forever "

She danced in joy and tried to escape from me so that she could escape from milk.  From this, I learnt that she is stubborn and gives hard time drinking milk.

" Hmm, where do you think you are going, little girl? here finish this first only then you can leave your chair " I said her forgetting that she is the apple of the eye to my husband and my in-laws who are now giving me hard eyes for being little stick to Oni.

Oni made a crying face and tried to rush to her father but I hold her hand pulling her back on her seat to which I heard " leave her if she doesn't want it then let it be " I heard my mother-in-law's words.

Nevertheless, I didn't back off and showed her my full attention even narrowing my eyes at her. She gulped down her spit with a nervous smile and hold the glass in her hands. She eyes me first then at the glass.