7 | Dynamic Duo

Being impostor together and killing everyone

When you first met Corpse, you knew he would soon become someone special to you. The first time you played Among Us together, you clicked so well. The banter and laughter between the two of you was unmatched.

When you guys finally started dating, your gaming only got better. The two of you were an unstoppable duo. As crewmates, you guys could always crack the code. You bounce off one other and figure out who did it.

If one of you is crew and the other is impostor, it's easy for you guys to tell when the other is impostor. You guys know each other's tells very well, which end up the one who is crew dying early on.

As impostors together, the rest of the lobby is scared. Corpse and you are the best impostor duo. You work so well together; you can practically read each other's minds when it comes to your plays.

When you see the impostor cut on your screen, you smile. That smile only grows bigger when you notice your boyfriend Corpse is the other impostor.

"Oh boy," you grin to chat, "this is gonna be epic."

Polus was by far your favorite map as impostor. You faked keys and followed Corpse around as he faked tasks of his own. This wasn't uncommon for the two of you as you often stayed around one another.

While the two of you were in labs faking tasks, Ludwig walks in to do his.

You sigh, "sorry, Lud." In an instant, you kill Ludwig, and quickly vent to the outside of labs. Corpse follows in suit and you two run together to office to check vitals.

Very shortly after you check, the body is discovered by Rae.

"Body in labs!" She yells, "I need alibis and locations, please."

"Y/n and I are together." Corpse responded easily.

Rae fake gags, "what a surprise, the lovers are stuck to each other. Who else?"

You giggle, finding amusement in Rae's jokes.

Toast claims to have been running around watching people, Sykkuno was no where to be found, Poki was in Specimen so they are sus of her, Jack and Felix were doing asteroids together, and the others were scattered about.

So far, there was no sus of you or Corpse. When the meeting is over, and everyone skipped, you and Corpse fake your card task with everyone else.

You check admin table with Corpse following closely behind you. Two people in admin, two in coms, one in spec, one in labs, one in O2, and one in electrical. Someone else must just be running around. Probably Toast.

This is the perfect opportunity to get a double on the two in Coms since everyone else is scattered around. Corpse seems to have the same ideas he runs out to the left straight into communications.

You follow closely behind and see Jack on download with Leslie watching him. Quickly, you kill Leslie while Jack is preoccupied, and Corpse goes for the kill on Jack.

You laugh, "so smooth, Corpse!"

Corpse shuts the door to coms, and you see the doors to weapons close as well, so you assume he spam shut the doors.

You wait for your kill cool down to reset before you open the door to coms to escape. Right outside the doors, you are met with Toast about to come in. Out of instinct, you kill him with a slight yelp of shock.

You shut the doors on him to hide all three of the bodies. You do a little jiggle next to Corpse so he gets the idea to stay by the body as you run to admin to see where everyone else is. Since you two are now on six, you only need to kill two other people.

On the admin table, you see two in specimen, one in labs, and one in electrical. Perfect.

You grab as you run back to Corpse avatar. You do a wiggle as you run so he gets the memo to follow you. After a few tries, he finally follows you all the way to bottom decontamination. Inside specimen, you see Poki and Sykkuno. Poki is on Simon Says, and Sykkuno is doing download.

"Could this get any more perfect?" You smile to chat.

You run over to the side of Sykkuno as Corpse stands next to Poki. As if you were one in the same, the two of you kill almost simultaneously.

The victory screen pops up, and the discord chat goes crazy.

"How did you two possibly kill that many people without us finding them?" Rae shouted, amazed at how good you did.

You giggle, excited that the two of you did so well.

"Babe," you started, "I'm so happy we're on the same wave length all the time. Those kills were beautiful." You gush.

Corpse chuckles, "yeah, we make a killer team."

"Hell yeah we do."