chapter 2

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Woah woah woah. Where do you think you're going?! Come back!". If someone were too see me now, I would probably look like a lunatic. Yelling and running after nothing, oh how crazy that would look.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But really, where did it go?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I ran after it, trying to see what or who it was. Finally, I saw it. I could get a closer look at what it was. A boy?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Who are you?" Don't want to say 'what are you?', might hurt its feelings.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"The real question is, who are you, why were you crying, and why were you talking to the sky saying 'mom'?", It said chuckling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Okay so It chuckled, not a demon. Woo thank the lord.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I asked you first, who are you and why did you say what you said?", I answered back.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The shadow chuckled again and walked closer too me. "I am a person, if you didn't already know that. But by the look of your face you thought I was something else. Anyway I do not know what you mean by 'why did you say what you said' because I didn't say anything. Now, you answer my questions. Who are you and why were you crying too the sky?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The boy was 5,11 and had blue eyes with light brown hair. He had thick muscles on his arms and legs. I could tell by his wet shirt that he has abs. He must have been working out. He was incredibly attractive.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Well aren't you something. I could tell he was getting impatient when I didn't answer him, but I wanted to know more about him!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Take a picture it lasts longer. Well, are you going to tell me or just stare at me all night?", he said with an amused smirk.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Cocky much." I paused, "Well just like you said I am a girl and I also have know idea what you meant when you said 'I was crying to the sky'. Now I must be going soon and I don't believe I know your name. Are you going to tell me or not?" Time for me too play the cocky attitude, "I really don't care if you don't tell me. Your just another boy and there are plenty of others who would love too tell me their names."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Again he showed amusement before chuckling.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh you are just a little pot of fire aren't cha? You have been crying to the sky which by the way I did see, you like to talk to lots of boys, and you are very rude to strangers. I think I'm starting to understand you. I bet you have never even had a boyfriend before, but you haven't had your first kiss. Tell me am I right?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Okay what the freak I thought I asked him for his name? Why is he talking about me and how did he know all that stuff?! How did he figure it out, oh my god this is so embarrassing. Maybe if I ignore him he will just tell me his name and leave. Am I really that readable? Dang I need some experience soon.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Judging by your facial expressions I am probably right. Oh this is hilarious I can't wait too tell everyone back home." , He said.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If he doesn't shut up I'm going to slap him.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Whatever you don't know anything about me. So keep your mouth shut. Just tell me your name so I can leave and forget about this night!", I said rather quickly I knew my father would be "worried about me" if he even cared.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He had a fake hurt expression on his face, "Woah that hurt my feelings you don't have to be so rude." He took his finger and dragged it down his eye too his chin faking a tear. "How about this, you give me your number and I will tell you my name. Plus next time we see each other you get too ask me two questions and I have to answer them. Oh and trust me you will be seeing me a lot. What do you say sweet cheeks?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I don't know... he could be a stalker and I really can not deal with that if it happens. He keeps smiling at me like what the fuck stop. Okay, let's get this over with.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I take out my phone from my back pocket, "Okay fine whatever. Here is my number, 808-756-****. Are you happy now? Now tell me your name."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He added my number into his phone and started too walk away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Hey! Where do you think you're going? Tell me your name that was the plan! You can't just do that!" What that's so not fair.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He looked back and smiled, "Oh yes I can. Don't make deals with a person you don't know. You never know what might just happen. It was nice meeting you, I'll be seeing around."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Ugh! So not cool! But before I could barely see him he called out. "Name's Harry. Nice 'doin' business with ya." And then he completely disappeared.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Well that was um eventful, it's pretty late and I need to get back. Turning around I start to walk home, tripping over a few rocks.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Finally I make it into my room and close my window. My father and stepmother are asleep and so is my step sister, thank the lord! I close my door and get undressed. Getting comfy I plop onto my bed and turn of my lights. Before I fall asleep I get a text notification from an unknown number.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀From: Unknown Number

Hey Sweet Cheek! Great meetin ya. Same spot tomorrow? I wanna show you somethin be there same time as today. if you dont... well just be there ;)

Nightgorgeous

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I'm pretty sure that was Harry. Well I guess I should go tomorrow, maybe it will actually be a good thing if I go. Whatever who knows, everyone needs to live a little sometimes. And that what I am going to do.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I am going to see my new stranger.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀WAIT SCHOOL IS TOMORROW...
____________________________________________________________________OH ME GOD. SO SHORT AGAIN!I am so sorry I haven't updated in awhile I have been sooooo busy. My parents went on vacation and left me home so I have been dealing with some stuff. Sorry guys!I know it was short and it sucks ik I am so sorry. If there are any grammar mistakes please tell me!!!! Hope you enjoyed it was fun too write((:

Don't forget to vote!!

Love you all,
Lis

2/14/15