chapter 4

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Be quiet!", Mr. B yelled looking at me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Mason snickered at me before looking away. My teacher sighed and went back to teaching the class.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Harry Freaking Styles, you are in my thoughts today. Actually, you are all of my thoughts. I can not get you out of my mind, why do you have to be so god damn annoying?!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I mean for real, where did you even come from?
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The bell rang and I walked out of the classroom. Mason followed behind me talking about her new boyfriend. I didn't listen much. It's always the same story, I mean not too be rude. But, she likes some guy and then he breaks her heart after sex. I love her, but she needs to realize all guys are like that.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀We walked into my next class, Algebra 2. Gross, I hate math. I parted from Mason and sat in my seat. Ms. Sharbonda said hello to everyone and started too teach her class. Half way through the third problem of the homework, someone came into the classroom.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Ms. Sharbonda talked too the student as I did my work. The talking stopped and I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey hot stuff, I missed you. Did you miss me?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Oh my god. Kill me please. I looked up and there he was, the devil. Freaking Harry Styles.

"No, I definitely did not miss you." I said with a glare.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He laughed before he sat next too me. He put his books down and put his work out on the desk.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"I think you missed me, you are just in denial babe", he said as he turned toward me.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀That prick, who does he think he is? He can't just show up and flirt with me and expect it too be okay. I glared at him and turned around. I think ignoring him will make him stop pestering me.

✡⠀⠀⠀⠀✡⠀⠀⠀⠀✡⠀⠀⠀⠀✡⠀⠀⠀⠀✡⠀⠀⠀⠀✡

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I worked on the class work as the teacher taught. Harry stopped annoying me once he saw I didn't care. I finished all my work as the bell rang. The teacher dismissed the class and I packed my things.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀As I walked out of the dirt, Harry stopped me. "Hey hot stuff, don't forget to meet me in our spot tonight," he said with a wink before walking away.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀'Our spot tonight', our spot? Oh hell no! It was my spot from the beginning and now he thinks he can have it. It's the only place I can talk to my mum, it's my private place.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I walked too my locker and saw Lele, my other best friend. I unlocked my locker and turned to face her. She glared at me,"Why did you tell Mason everything about Harry and not me? I mean it's freaking Harry Styles! He's the school's bad boy, and he's talking to you! You need to tell me all the details."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Okay, okay settle down." I explained everything that has happened so far. Starting from our first time seeing each other too him telling me to meet him again.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh my god, and now he wants you to meet back up with him? Britney is going to kill you for just talking I him, let alone hanging out with him!" She said with a gasp.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Oh shit", I screamed. I forgot about Britney, she's the school slut. She follows all the jocks and sleeps with them. She has slept with half of the school already and apparently she has a huge thing for Harry, a huge thing. She already hates me and now I'm talking to her boy toy. Ugh great I'm so screwed. Thanks a lot Harry.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Lele laughed, "Oh god good luck with her chica." The Bell rang, I grabbed my books and walked to my next class with Lele. I left half way there to go too the bathroom. I heard voices as I got near the bathroom door.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Right there baby, oh yeah right there. Uh go faster." The person yelled. Grunts and moans soon filled the air.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"Harry don't stop, oh god. I'm going to cum. GO FASTER HARRY!".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I think I'm going to puke. That is so disgusting. Who has sex in a school bathroom? Who has sex in high school, I mean really? That is just so gross.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I ran away to the other bathroom. Opened the door and then went to the sink. I washed my face because it felt dirty. My phone dinged in my pocket.

I heard someone is having sex in the bathroom. Is it tru?? Who is it????
-Lele

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dang that was fast. Guess I wasn't the only one who had heard it. I didn't feel like answering so I put my phone away. I walked to the door and opened it. I walked forward and ran into someone.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"You know if you want to touch my body, you don't have to run into me," said a deep voice.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I looked up and glared, "You know if you want to get it on, do it at home, bathrooms are not the best place."

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He smirked, "Oh so you followed me? I knew you wanted to touch me but watch me have sex too? Damn girl, why don't we just have sex and skip the waiting?"

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀That piece of sh... "You are disgusting! I would never have sex with you, ever." I said with pure hatred.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀He walked behind me, bent down toward my neck. "Just wait, you'll be in my bed screaming 'don't stop' before you know it. Everyone does." He kissed and licked the crease in my neck for a few seconds.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"See you in our spot tonight hot stuff", he said before turning around and walking to class.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

AHAH IT IS SO SHORT AGAIN! I AM SO SORRY! I HAVE BEEN SOOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND I JUST DID NOT HAVE ANY TIME TO WRITE. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT UP TO YOU AND HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER SO MUCH LONGER!
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS VERY SHORT CHAPTER ):
Follow and like!
Don't forget to comment as well.

I Love you all,
Lis.

3/26/15

OH MY GOD I ALMOST FORGOT. 1D FREAKING OMG
ZAYN LEFT NOOOOOO I CANT HANDLE THISSSS. How do you guys feel about this situation? Think it's so sad, but I'm happy he is happy.

Look at the photo, I think you will be happy as well.