Chapter 3: Mr. Nice Guy?

"He was actually really nice."I said.

"Really nice my ass" Stacy scoffed. 

"Yeah, the dudes got a bad rep." Troy added.

"But he's totally hot!' Stacy exclaimed.

"But hes dangerous!" Troy said.

"That makes him hotter!"

"He's broken the law before!"

"Again...SO HOT"

"Hes bad for Jen."

"How would you know!?"

"Again...HES DANGEROUS!"

"Are you trying to keep Jen form being happy!?" Stacy yelled.

"Believe me, Griffin won't make her happy."

"WHOA! Guys, chill" I said as Troy and Stacy glared at each other. 

"First, what's up with you two?. Second, I don't like Griffin." Troy seemed to relax when he heard this. "And third I could care less about him. He just gave me a ride to school; nothing more. No talking, feelings, or sexual tension what so ever!" I finished. "So can you guys just drop it!'

Just as I finished, as if on cue, Griffin and his friends strolled into the cafeteria. People moved out the their way while whispering insane rumors about him. The girls giggled and waved shyly while the guys the the whole head nod thing that no one understood. For a second he saw me staing at him, scowled, and kept walking. He took a seat at the "popular table" right next to my sister. She faced him and started a conversation.

Geez What was his problem? He had been so nice and sweet this morning.

After that little rejection I turned my attention back to Troy and Stace only to find them eyeing Griffin too.

"Ughh! Can't I get a break around here?" I said frustrated as I got my stuff and ran out the lunch room. 

Aparentally I don't handle rejection very well. Hmm...interesting.

As I speed down the hall towards my next class I checked my phone and realized that lunch wasn't anywhere near over. Fuck. I didn't what to be the kind of girl that arrived to class early just to sit there and do nothing. So I made my way to the library thinking I could get a head start on today's homework.

I was so wrong.

I sat down at a table and strted my calc homework when Tina Hastings, one of the most annoying (but popular) girls at school took a seat right across from me and shot questions out her mouth about Griffin and me. Before I had a chance to answer Stacy entered the library looking guilty. Great. More drama.

"Beat it Hastings" Stacy threatened.

Tina gave her a glare and walked off without another word. 

"Look Jen im sorry. I didn't mean to freak and start bombing you with questions. I was just excited and pumped cause this was our senior year and if you had gotten a boyfriend then we could have doubled up and I got carried away thinking about how much we could have had together." Stacy let out in one breath.

"Wait...double up? With who?" I asked.

"Well, that the other thing I wanted to tell you" Stacy said.

The librarian came and shushed us. We instantly quieted down.

"Troy and I" Stacy continued, "We've kinda been...going out?"

"OMG Really!?" I screamed. I got another glare from the librarian but I ignored it. "That's great and so exciting and...great!" The librairan walked towards us but I didnt care; I just kept talking to Stace.

We got kicked out of the library.

Stacy and I said goodbye and we both headed to class. I turned a sharp corner and slammed right into someone. 

"Oh god Jen im so sorry!"

"No worries Troy."

We both knelt down the pick up the folders that I dropped.

"So...You and Stacy huh?" I asked grinning. 

"I take it she told you everything" he sounded embarrassed.

I let out a little laugh.

"Look Jen I have to go meet up with a few firends before class start so can we talk later?"

I nodded

"Great laters!"

Just as Troy left I realized my next class was in the other way so I turned around and unbelievably ran into someone else. Once again my things tumbled to the floor along with my ass. 

"God dammit Troy stop bumping into me!" I said still on the floor.

"Troy?" the guy asked confused.

I quickly looked up and saw that indeed it was not Troy.

"Oh hey stranger form the beach." I said, "sorry about bumping into you"

"Whatever" he said barely paying me any attention.

He also made no motion to help me get up fromt he floor or pick my things up. How rude. I got up to my knees and started to reorganize my things while he just stood there, smirking.

"You know, a little help would be appreciated" I informed him.

"I know, your point?"

I stoped tyring to pick my things up and tried to process the rudeness. 

"Someone's having a bad day" I commented.

"None of you business" his voice was cold.

"I just wanted to ask-" but he cut me off

"If your done talking can I go, some of us actually have things to do, people to talk to, lives to live." he snapped.

I recoiled from the shock. Ouch. That hurt.

"Wow. What's up your ass?" I said trying to lighten up the mood, just a bit.

"I don't have time for this." he mumbled and walked past me bumping into my shoulder, hard.

Well, you seemed to have time for me this morning on the beach when you thought I was hurt, or when you offered me a ride to school cause my bus abandoned me.

I walked ot my next class with a confused mind, sore ass, and throbbing shoulder. 

The rest of this day is just going to be awsome.

I KNOW THESE CHAPETERS R KINDS SHORT...DEAL WIT IT!

SO WHAT DID U GUYS THINK? FUNNY? INTERESTING? BORING AS HELL?

WELL...WHATEVER...

VOTE! COMMENT!! SHARE WITH FRIENDS!!!

AND IK IV SAID THIS BEFORE BUT THE AMOUNT OF PPL READIGN MY BOOK IS PATHETIC...:(

NEXT CHAPTER UPP SOONNN :))