Bad Boy Gone Good

**Unknown POV**

I was so wasted. The loud music, people taking, glasses shattering were all an annoyance to my sensitive ears. I stood up with a loud groan as my whoel world seemed to tip in every direction. I stumbled around looking for a more quite place to rest. After wandering around the whole first level of the house; there was no luck. Slowly, I dragged my feet up the stairs trying not to lose my balance or fall flat on my face. Damn, wearing 6-inch stellitoes was not a good idea for tonight, I thought. 

A few hours ago when I had left for the party, looking as hot as possible sounded like a good idea but now all I wanted was to slap the shit out of any guy that tried to talk to me.  My plan for the night had not worked. Im such a failure. This bet was going ot haunt me forever. I was going to lose my whole status, friends and probably respect but right now I could care less since I felt ready to collpase. I carried my feet up the last set of stairs and wandered off drunklily trying to find a bed. Room after room I checked but they were all occupied. There were kids making out, having sex, or passed out in most of the bedrooms. The end of the hall got nearer but I had to find someplace to rest where I knew that some guy wouldnt come up to me and try to take me home and "help me." I came to the last door; my hand twisted the knob to the next door looked inside and froze not knowing if it was from the excitement or alcohol. Finally, I thought, my last chance to win the bet.

(That was just one of the characters POV...but you dont know whooo ;)

Well....im still new at all this since this is my first story so im hoping that at least some people read it...tell me what you think!! Give me suggestions!! VOTE!!! hehe

ill be posting chapters soon :)