Chapter 51

Author's note: Enjoy!

Soon enough the sun shone across the land. The students and staff began to awaken from their slumbers to start a new day. Coral rolled over and sighed, it was her first full day back, she flung her legs over the side of the bed however stopped.
"How did I get to my room?" She said, she thought back to the night before and remembered "Hans brought me here." There was a light tap at the door and she looked up.
"Coral? Time to go to lesson."
She nodded at the door and smiled a little before getting up.
"Coming." She headed towards the door and opened it; Hans stood smiling a little at her. She gestured to her room and Hans stepped in. "I'll be five minutes." She grabbed some clothes from her wardrobe and headed towards her bathroom.
"Did you sleep alright?" Hans asked absently staring around the room, Coral slowly started taking off clothes as she walked towards the bathroom.
"Yes. You?"
He hummed a response trying his hardest not to look towards the bathroom. The shower turned on and he fell onto the bed sighing loudly.
"Sounds like you didn't sleep."
"I did, just still tired. Come on we have science first and its experiment week."
"Joy..." Coral responded.
"Come on girl, you're taking ages in there!" Hans exclaimed after ten minutes. He heard the shower turn off and quickly averted his gaze as Coral walked out halfway through wrapping her towel around her chest and folding it over at the top so that it held itself on her body.
"I'm done now, besides its only 'little Professor Porter', what does he ever do?" Coral said matter of factly.
"Yeah, but I like science..." Hans whispered to himself under his breath.
"Hmm? What was that?" Coral called from behind her shoji screen.
"Oh, nothing. Just hurry up yeah?" Hans mumbled as Coral emerged in her usual clothes. "Erm, Coral? You... er... forgot a button." Hans laughed as he pointed to her chest.
"Ah ha, yeah, thanks." Coral replied, turning away and doing it up, she turned back to Hans. "Better?" she asked.
"Sure, we'll go with that." Hans nearly cracked up with laughter as he noticed every button on her shirt was one lower than it was meant to be. Coral looked down and cursed before she started to laugh with Hans.
"Screw it all." She said as she unbuttoned her shirt in the middle of the room, being careful not to let anything slip out while Hans was there as her corset only went up to the top of her stomach. Once she had buttoned back up they left the room and headed for science. 

Adelaide, Elsa and Kida walked down the corridor and headed towards the science room.
"Elsa are you okay?" Kida asked concern evident in her voice as they made it to the door.
"Yes..." She said quietly, Adelaide raised an eyebrow and placed her hand on Elsa's forehead.
"She feels a little hot."
Kida giggled
"She does look a little paler, are you not feeling well?"
"I feel fine." Elsa opened the door and greeted Professor Porter with a smile "good morning Sir."
He looked up and smiled at the three girls.
"Welcome girls, take a seat we have lot's to do this hour. Now then, everyone find a partner to do the experiment with." Porter addressed to the class. The students began dashing together to get into pairs. Slowly everyone had found someone, Adelaide and Elsa stood next to one another in an awkward silence.
"Right, shall we set up?" Elsa said quickly. "I'll get the ingredients, you get the apparatus." Adelaide just nodded and walked off to the store room at the back of the room. Coral walked in with Hans and they walked to a table at the back of the room. Professor Porter walked over to them.
"Hello there Coral, Hans. Welcome back Coral, Mister Frost over there does not have a partner and Hans I know you've done this experiment a million times before so you can do it alone." Hans nodded. "Coral? Would you please...?" Professor Porter said gesturing over to Jack who was freezing the water in the flask on the table.
"Erm, sure..." she said, she looked up at Hans.
"See you later champ." He said smiling.
"Okay." She said reluctantly, she walked over to Jack and stood next to him.
"Hi." He said.
"Hi there."
"How you been?"
"Good, you?"
"Yeah... good." Jack turned and looked at Coral, a hot feeling rushed up his body, he hated being hot. Coral turned and looked him in the eye, the two held the stare for a few moments before Coral broke off.
"So, do you know what we're doing here?" she said.
"Doing where?" Jack said confused. "oh the experiment? Yeah we need to titrate some of this to find out how much of this is needed for our potion" he said holding up two beakers, each full with a different liquid.
"Erm, okay, and how do we do that?" Coral replied.