Chapter Eleven

The end of the day had arrived, and it certainly couldn't have come around soon enough for Adelaide, not being able to talk to Coral about the night before was hard enough, but what made it harder was having Kronk follow her around. Her bed looked inviting but she had already decided she would spend at least an hour on her homework, Queen Elinor had ask them to paint a new piece from sketches they had done in their sketchbooks and Adelaide couldn't wait to get started. Sitting at her desk she pulled out her paints and book, she leafed through the pages trying to find something she wanted to do, a blush rose over her face as she looked down at the page she had stopped on; Queen Elinor had been talking for a while whist they were in class and as a result Adelaide had been doodling. She never looked at her drawings she just let them flow and as a result she was pleasantly surprised by what came out on the page, but not today. The entire page was filled with Hans. "Oh god I'm like a lovesick puppy!" She scolded herself.
"You alright there, princess?" Vanessa called as she lounged in the doorway; quickly Adelaide flipped the page over to a picture of her family and sat up straighter.
"Yup, Couldn't be going better. AHAHAHA." She started laughing nervously, Vanessa raised an eyebrow but let it be walking over to her bed and pulling out her phone. "Damn that was close." Groaning to herself Adelaide set to work painting her family.

Coral had eventually returned to her room only to be greeted by her Father.
"What do you want?" Coral growled as she pushed past him and into her room.
"That is not how you treat your father, you ungrateful girl." Hook walked in behind her and slammed the door making the girl look back at him.
"Careful wouldn't want you to get stuck on the door now." Coral pulled her bandana off from her forehead giving her unruly hair free range and placed it on the bed side table.
"What in Never land has gotten into you Coral Regan Hook!?" He yelled moving forward but Coral pulled her sword out and pointed it at her father.

"I am not a Hook." She spat the name out her eyes narrowing darkly.

"I am your father girl! Get that into your head!" Hook roared removing his cutlass from its sheath and hit Coral's sword.
"Jack Sparrow is a better father to me than you'll ever be!" She retorted her sword clashing with Hook's. "Sparrow?" he spat, "Don't mention his filthy name in my presence!" Coral lunged for him, but Hook blocked her sword with a parry. 
"Why can't you see that this isn't me?!" Coral screamed as he father pushed her back their swords crossed "I hate being lonely all the time."
Hook laughed darkly his face inches from hers.

"You will always be a villain, Coral and when you learn that is all there is to your life the better!" He smirked as he kicked her legs from underneath her. Coral hit the ground with a thud the sword clattering to the ground.

"But why?!" She glared up at him from the floor but Hook just leant down and picked up her sword.

"And here I thought I taught you how to fight better."  He sighed and walked to the door. "You will stay here until you learn your place girl. Rescuing that princess has put all these wild ideas in your head. You are lucky I don't remove you from the school." Shutting the door behind him Coral heard the lock click jumping up from the floor she ran to the door, hitting her fists on the wood trying to get it to budge. She screamed before sinking to her knees.

"Hey Adelaide, me and Kida are heading to the canteen before lights out with Esmeralda, Meg and Belle for hot chocolate. Want to come along?" Elsa asked as she peered over Adelaide's shoulder.

"No I'm good. I need to get this finished for tomorrow." Adelaide replied. Elsa smiled and nodded.

"Sure thing."

"Oh I almost forgot." Kida called from the door. "This came through for you today." The white haired female handed an envelope over to Adelaide.
"Thanks Kida."