15. How Did You Spend The Night? Tying Up Loose Ends.

Reader P. O. V

"So.... You bangged the Port skater fucker?"

"N-no! I didn't sleep with him. We were just really good friends and-"

Yosano's finger presses my lips shut.

"I get it... It's ok"

I huff out a sigh "It's not... I'm now a backstabber to the Agency. I'm surprised you are even talking to me"

I look over to Yosano, who's gaze was still directed to the floor.

"Look... I'm not happy about this. At first I thought that asshole was a playboy who was gonna use you for a one-night stand. But now that I know the truth... " she looks up at me "I wish my suspicions were true..."

"What? Why..."

Oh, no. You too Yosano?

"Beacause then I could side with you, but now I just..."

My brows harden over my eyes

"Just what?"

"I can't see you as not guilty in this..."

I get up from my seat "What the fuck is up with all of you! What is this? Romeo and Juliet?! You're making a big deal out of a stupid kiss! What, am I not allowed to love anyone because of a goddamn rivalry?!"

"I'm making a big deal over a kiss with a Mafioso!" she shot up as well "They are all liars and manipulators Y/N! Are you dumb?! They are trying to ruin the Agency and they probably set Chuuya after you to get to all of us!"

Bitter was the anger blurring my vision.

"First. Who was the dumbass who called them ,,The Mafia"? Second. I don't think someone tries to "manipulate" someone for 2 years!"

Yosano's rubbed the bridge of her nose.

"That's exactly how they do it Y/N..."

An announcement calling Yosano next rang. Even in the changing room we could hear it clearly.

"Pick your sides wisely Y/N... " she grabed up her bag and went for the door nob "But know I won't be siding with you on this"

Slam!

The doors closed.

She left, but what arrived were my tears.

They just spilled out my eyes, I couldn't stop them even if I tired.

- || -

After a good 2 hours of crying it felt nice having cold air hit my heat swollen and tear crusted face.

I wrap my coat tighter around my waist.

Through the unmerciless blowing of the wind I waddle back to the hotel from my walk.

I needed to fix this...

I get to the lobby where I hear the chatter of members of the Agency hanging out.

Without me.

My legs follow their clammer to the lounge area.

I don't need to look around for a long time to find the others.

The noises of Dazai and Kunikida fighting led me right to them.

"DAZAAAAII!"

"Nya-haa ha~"

Dazai laughed waving Kunikad's notebook around.

"Give it back over here you bandage waste!"

I walk over to their table, gluing my eyes on Dazai to avoid the rest.