The Autumn Leaf Viewing

"Why did you run away?" 

"...I...didn't know what to do. What should I have done?" 

The woman crossed her legs and took off her sunglasses. 

"You apologize and talk to him again you idiot. If things does not go well, then you have to move on." 

Before Shiro could respond in English, the other continued. 

"If you apologized, that is enough. Actually, you never need to apologize for confessing your feelings. He should have the power to swallow his pride and move on. If not, he is nothing more than a prideful coward."

________________________________________________________________________________

Shiro was nervous again.

Not because of the fact she was going to meet the Elite Ten, but the fact that she and Takumi will meet again. She held on Isami's words in her heart and mind, but she wondered if Takumi would be able to heal.

She was cruel and cowardly to leave him in the rain.

But of course, it's too late to apologize. It was too late to ask for forgiveness.

With Takumi's personality, she wondered if they would ever speak to one another ever again.

A pity if that weren't the case.

"Shiro. Are you okay?" Shiro snapped out of her trance and saw her brother looking at her worried. She gave a weak smile in return once she saw the blonde figure beside him.

The blonde looked away guiltily and Soma easily saw the tension between them.

"Yukihira, Hayama is picking a fight with you-"

"What?" The curry expert was clearly confused at Isami's accusing fingers. 

"Oi Hayama!" In an instant, Isami's words managed to lead Soma away, although Shiro could definitely see the suspicion in his glance that he threw over his shoulder. Isami patted his brother on the shoulder before he walked away to shoo away the others.

Definitely not attracting more attention.

The two stood there awkwardly before Shiro broke the silence.

"Takumi-"

"Don't say anything."

He spoke in Italian again. Shiro swallowed hard and the male seem like he was fighting something within him. He looked guilty, ashamed and embarrassed all at once. Perhaps that was why he chose to speak in Italian, so no one would understand even if they overheard them.

Shiro allowed him to gather his thoughts and calm down. But Shiro couldn't handle the silence when there was laughter in the background.

It contradicted her situation so much that she felt forced and overwhelmed.

"What did I do wrong?!"

"Takumi, you're an amazing person, so never doubt yourself." Shiro began, and saw him flinched slightly. "I'm sorry for leaving you in the rain and running away from you. I should have at least comforted you, and-"

"No!"

Shiro gulped and saw him look at her with enraged eyes.

The red-head was confused. Takumi was embarrassed, his red face gave it away and the fact that he refused to meet her eyes says another thing. She swore she could see the tears formed in the corner of his eyes.