Chapter 8

~Nathan's POV~

I handed Amelia the keys. Knowing her, she most probably had something up her sleeve. She thanked me then exited. I followed suit.

First she went to Max's room. She knocked quietly first. No response. Then she opened the door very softly, and we both saw Max watching something on his laptop, his back facing us. She crept up to him, before blowing his neck gently. He jumped and grasped around his neck, panicking. Amelia skipped to my side, and I pulled her in for a hug, laughter shaking us.

"Amelia! That was not funny!" Max was furious. We laughed even harder, then Amelia told me and Max that Tom was next. Tom had most probably gone back to sleep and none of us could wake him up. So we both wished her good luck and followed her to Tom's room. This was gonna be good...

Like I had predicted, Tom was face down on his bed. Amelia went right up to his ear. Then she screeched in perfect imitation to a parrot.

"Pecker Parker! Get up! Get up! Time to go! Rawk!" Tom shot straight up, and glared at Tom. She chided him for not being ready, the skipped out of his room. Max stayed to make sure Tom got ready. She ran to Jay's room next. Jay sat on his bed, watching Avatar. She called him, and he begged to finish the movie.

She grabbed the CD from the player and held it in front of him. He whined but she threatened to break the CD, causing him to whimper and promise he would be right out. He changed and joined me in watching Amelia torture Siva.

We crept into his room and saw him ready and sitting on his bed, wearing a maroon polo tee and grey pants. His fashion sense was horrible. He was on twitter, oblivious to our presence. Then Tom and Max walked in and stood behind to watch Amelia. She crept up to him, then hugged him! What? How was that fair? We all whined about how unfair she was.

"Don't you complain! Out of the 5 of you, only Seev here was ready. Max was shirtless watching football, Tom was bloody SLEEPING, Jay you couldn't stop watching Avatar, and Nath here took forever in the shower! Siva was the only one ready, but your fashion is unacceptable!" we all laughed and Siva mocked hurt. She stood there thinking for a moment, then ran to his wardrobe. She yanked out a purple polo tee and tossed it to him. He changed and and we were off.

~Amelia's POV~

We grabbed a cab, seeing we only had 10 minutes to get to my room and for me to change into something proper. As soon as I entered my room, I told the boys to wait on my bed while I changed. I grabbed a pair of ripped denim shorts and a pink tank top. Then I let my hair hang loose before stepping out again and pulling on my pair of pink converse wedges. As if on cue, I heard knocking on the door. I pushed the boys in the bathroom and hushed them before opening the door.

"Hey Amelia! So, ready for lunch? And where are your friends you said we're coming?" I smiled, trying to contain my giggles.

"Well... You promise this stays within these four walls? No screaming, or shrieking, or crazy acting?" I asked. She looked puzzled, but nodded anyway. I smiled and yelled.

"Lads! Get out of the damn bathroom I need you guys out here!" No response.

"Nath get them boys out here or I won't let you touch me for the remainder of our stay here!" I heard a gasp from the bathroom, and Nadiya turned to me and mouthed, 'Are you freakin serious?' I smiled and nodded and she stared at me, eyes wide open.

My bathroom door opened, and Nathan pushed Tom and Max out, before giving up with Siva and Jay. I went in and tickled Jay out and Siva mocked me.

"What're ya gonna do? I'm not ticklish like JayBird here is," I thought for a moment and called Nadiya to help me. I whispered my plan and she smiled. Then Siva looked at me suspiciously. I nodded to Nadiya, who grabbed one of my pillows and tossed it to me before grabbing one herself. It was a red and blue polkadot cover, and Siva cowered in fear.