Chapter 6

Unedited

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

The walk back to the pack house was painfully long and tense, I debated trying to break away from Mick, the enforcer who currently had a death grip on my upper arm, but quickly realised I probably wouldn’t get very far.

And it would only make the situation worse, but I was sure once I explained to my father the entire situation with Jerkoff Jack and Brittany the Bitch, that he would understand my need to destroy something.

I almost giggled out loud at my new nicknames for them, instead I ended up snorting loudly into the silence, making all three of the men around me stare at me in annoyance.

Crap, I thought to myself, I could still be drunk. I tried to evaluate how I felt as we continued to march through the thick woods. Yep I was definitely still tipsy, which was not a good thing considering my father had a zero alcohol tolerance policy.

The few times I’d come home drunk when I was younger he’d almost kicked me out of the house.

I needed to sober up before I got back to the house.

Unfortunately just then the outline of the pack house began to appear through the trees that were thinning at the same time.

Damn it, I cursed inwardly. There was no time to pull myself together for this.

Our small group slowly climbed up the small set of stairs and into the enormous house that had never looked so unwelcoming in my life.

“The Alpha is waiting for you in his office.” Mick said leading me like a naughty child in the direction of his study.

As we approached the door Mick and the other enforcer who had been trailing along with us the whole time, slowed, and then stopped a few feet away from the door.

To my deep annoyance however Jack strode forward without hesitation and started to open the door to the study.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” I said repeating his words from earlier. “Why would you be included in this meeting between my father and I?” I said annoyed.

“You’re father requested I be here,” he said turning to me, “I am the future Alpha after all.” He said flashing me a smirk before he pushed the heavy wooden door to the office open.

Grinding my teeth in frustration I followed him inside, there was no way I was going to let him take over as head of the pack now.

My father, the Alpha stood facing the wide window that was behind his desk with his back facing us, he stood there in a perfectly pressed suit that probably cost more than most people’s monthly salaries.