Chapter 4

Second update in two days wheeew!!

Sadly thats where my awesome streak ran out, cause I totally couldn't be bothered editing this :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We both stood there for a moment, too afraid to move. The only sound in the room the heavy rasp of my breathing. I quickly rushed over to where Jacinta was huddled in the corner with her tiny hands covering her mouth.

“Did he-“ I began my voice breaking, not able to voice my fears.

“No,” She said quietly, her hands still covering the bottom half of her face.

“Are- are you ok?” I said not sure if I should hug her or something.

“Yes.” She said slowly, still staring at the spot on the floor where he lay unconscious.

“Fuck,” I said running a hand over my hair. “I always knew he was a creepy bastard, but I never actually thought he’d try anything. What happened? Are you sure you’re ok?”

“He just started getting really touchy with me and when I tried to tell him to go away he just kept grabbing me,” She said looking at me now. “And he was just so strong Evie, like weirdly strong.”

I nodded slowly, unsure what to say, Ollie was a werewolf so naturally he had increased strength. But there was no way I could explain that to her.

“Lets get out of here,” I said grabbing her hand and leading her around his passed out form in the dark.

“I-I don’t have my car with me,” She said tugging on my hand.

“Don’t worry I’m driving you home.” I said smiling back at her.

Outside I lead her to my car putting her safely in the passenger seat, before climbing in myself.

“Where do you live?” I asked, starting the engine.

“Just near Kings road, on the corner.” She said staring out the car window.

That was right near where Jack lived I thought immediately. Maybe I should bring her back there, no I thought immediately, that would only put her in more danger. This poor girl needed to get away from werewolves. She would probably feel more comforted in her own home anyway, I assured myself.

“You had some crazy moves back there,” she said quietly.

“Thanks,” I said not sure what else to say, I’d been trained in various forms of combat my whole life. But I had no idea how to comfort her right now. “Are you sure you’re going to be ok? Are there people home to take care of you? Promise me you’ll tell you’re parents what happened, they’ll know what to do. And please call me in the morning?” I said as we pulled up to her house.