《⑤》'Ooooh, go get some!-'

So, the three of you have been on the road- well, more like you've been walking more then you've done in a long time and Poppy and Branch are flying- but that's not the point!

Branch informed you of what the fuck was going on- after giving you his 'Branch is not impressed by your stupidity' look, and retold the story of how music came to be and why the Trolls are isolated from each other, and all that good plot shit that you would've known if you had paid attention when that senile old dude was telling the story.

But eh, tough shit, it won't keep you from not paying attention in the future-

Aaaaaaand, big blue boi is here with his caterpillar... worm? Grub? Thing?- whatever.

So that's cool.

Oh shit- hold on, something's happening in there-

You leaned over, walking closer to the hot-air-balloon, and grinned as Branch tried to hide something...

With a stupid smirk, you opened your mouth. "Cool box you got there Branch-"

"S-shhhhh!" Branch whipped his head around to face you, suddenly starting to shush you, trying to cover the box with his body as he literally pleaded with you with his eyes that gave you everything you needed to know.

He's got some shit in there.

Shit he shouldn't.

But it was too late. Poppy was already interested. "Branchifer?"

Oh shit, here it comes. Branch is a shit liar!

"Y-yes, Poppifer?" Oof, he's done for.

"Whatcha got there?"

"N-nothing! Nothing! Just my man stuff!" He exclaimed, crawling on top of the lid, probably hoping Poppy would somehow loose interest- but oof, he probably just made her more interested!

"Oof, you've done it now." You crackled, ignoring the glare he directed at you.

"Man stuff!? Oh I love man stuff!" But that was quickly changed when she popped that bad boy open. "Weapons?! For shame!" She gasped dramatically.

"I-uh-" Branch tried to defend himself, looking over to you for help- but what the fuck were you supposed to do?!

"Violence never solves a problem, Branch." She states, tossing away the stick.

"Actuallyyyyyy," You started, tilting your head to the side as you watched some near-death encounters get passed around. "It kinda does..."

Branch nodded with you, thankful that at least someone was on his side.

But Poppy wasn't. "What? No it doesn't."

"Yes it does."

"Nu-uh."

"Uh-huh."

"Nu-UH! Violence is what got you banned from Bergen-Town!" She crossed her arms as she turned to face you, now seeming to completely forget about Branch and his pointy sticks.

"Oof, low blow. But it's also what got me into Bergen-Town in the first place to try and save you guys." You threw back, secretly laughing as Branch began to slowly pull his box of weapons away to somehow hide them in the small area.

"And!" You started again when Poppy opened her mouth to counter what you had just said. "Violence is fun..."

Yeah... totally an unbeatable statement-

"What? No it isn't! Violence hurts! And causes problems for everyone!" The queen exclaims, running over to put both hands onto the side of the basket, as if it would make you change your mind.