《④》'Plot? Start!'

So, Peppy was like, "Blah blah blah- There's different kinds of Trolls- We're Pop Trolls."

And you were like, "Oh shit, not more of them." Because you can only deal with so many optimistic skittles at once... and apparently that consists of a whole village-

And all the other trolls were like, freaking the fuck out.

.... and that's how you ended up squatting in a hidden area by a waterfall with Poppy, Branch, big blue boi, Giraffe dude, Man-child-girl, Glitter bitch, and your favorite senile old dude, who was talking...

Oh wait, he's talking, you should probably pay attention-

"-Each tribe would take a string... and go their separate ways..."

Oh shit, you dumbass, you missed the whole thing-

"We've lived in isolation ever since..."

Honestly though, kinda sounds like you before you ended up here... good times-

"So Barb wants to reunite the strings so the Trolls world can be one big party again!" Poppy exclaimed, sounding like she knew exactly what was going on-

You nodded along, because in all honesty, you weren't paying attention either-

"Wait-" Branch shook his head, "was that all you heard?"

Oop- you could see the forming 'Branch is disappointed' look- so you quickly began to shake your head at what Poppy said like you knew what the fuck was going on-

Holy shit, you really need to stop spacing out, because there's a strand of pink tooth-floss behind that waterfall... cool.

"Behold! The Pop music string..." Old dude said as he plucked the string-

.....

....... did... did it just moan?!

You slapped a hand over your mouth as you snorted, coughing a bit as a weird floaty glittery pink heart came out of the string.

It seemed that everyone was too busy staring in awe at the moaning tooth-floss to see you dying right next to them.

"We need a plan..."

You cleared your throat and tried to focus back in on the conversation when Branch said that...

The old king shook his head, a smile forming on his face. "Don't worry, I've been preparing for this day for years..."

"We run!" He suddenly started panicking. "And hide!"

"On it!" You look over to Branch, only to find him covered in camouflage- like how the fuck did he do that so fast?!

"(Y/n)! Get down here so I can put camouflage on your face!" Branch frantically made a 'get the fuck down here' movement, camouflage paint-dirt-stuff on his hands.

You leaned down, finding his 'Survival mode' pretty damn funny to witness. "Cool... draw a dick while you're at it."

... Branch paused, hands stopping in their attempts to smear camouflage all over your cheeks. "A dick?"

......... There was a moment of silence as you leaned back up, eyebrows furrowed slightly in concerned confusion. "I-.... you guys really worry me sometimes... alright, hold on..."

You then proceed to draw a dick in the dirt, hoping there would be some kind of recognition for them...

... "I don't know what that is." Branch said, looking down at the doodle you made, and everyone nodded along with him.