1.3

OKAY HOLD UP!! so before we go and you are confused, i edited the last page at the end because i realised i had said she went to bed but it wasn't even night lol... anywayyy! maybe just go back up and read the last part thanks :)
♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Angel's POV
As Miguel and i walked down to the bins we held a Conversation about school "How do you think school will be?" I asked and He shrugged "hope it will be okay" i nodded and held the bin's lid open for him to put in the trash he smiled at me and threw away the trash i closed the bin lid "you know i kinda wish we could lea-" i started but stopped once i came face to face with the blonde weird guy who knows karate.

"are you sure you're ready?" I looked at miguel kinda shocked and looked back at the karate king "cause once you go down this path, there's no turning back" I smiled wide and looked at Miguel again "you're gonna be our karate teacher?" miguel asked still shocked and confused "no" the blonde starts shaking his head "i'm gonna be your sensei." I smiled big and looked at miguel he was smiling too.

"I'm gonna teach you the style of karate that was taught to me" he paused studying both miguel and i "a method of fighting your pussy generation desperately needs" he said studying me "i'm not just gonna teach you how to conquer your fears" He said now studying miguel "I'm gonna teach you how to awaken the snake within you." I smiled as he continued "and once you do that" he begun "you'll be the one who's feared." I felt a spark in me when he said that, i felt the adrenaline go through my veins, I felt less insecure more confident more me.

"you'll build strength." He looked at both my brother and i "you'll learn discipline." he said most likely noticing my new found confidence as he looked me in the eye "and when the time is right" he started "you'll strike back." He finished i grinning and looked at miguel I can instantly see his confidence build up i looked back at the blonde "hey what's your name by the way?" i asked since i still didn't know his name "Johnny Lawrence" he said proudly i smirked and nodded my head.

_______________

Miguel and i are now sitting at the dinner table enjoying our food no one was saying anything it was just silence not awkward or uncomfortable silence just silence all i could hear is the chewing of my nasty ass twin brother that eats like a total pig "you're a pig" i said making a disgusted face "oink oink" i laughed at him making or trying to make pig noises "you're weird" he gasped and put his hand on his chest "you just hurt my feelings" he teased "oh no!" i yelled sarcastically making him chuckle.

I stood up and cleaned my plate and put it away "i think imma head to bed early so goodnight mama" she nodded at me and smiled "night miggy" i kissed him on the cheek "night sis" he smiled. I walked to my room and went straight to change out of my clothes.

i grabbed an old baggy T-shirt and some shorts and put my phone on charge. I laid down in bed slowly drifting off to sleep but every time i would fall asleep my eyes would open. I couldn't sleep the adrenaline was still going through my veins i'm too excited to sleep right now.

i laid one bed for probably half an hour before falling asleep.

_______________

I woke up the next morning with so much energy. I sat up and rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone "7:25am" i mumbled kinda impressed with myself for waking up this early.