2.16

Walking into the comic book store where angel had seen Demitri go in she followed quickly after not even bothering to tell hawk that she's seen him go in there.

The young red and black haired girl walked behind demitri watching his every move as of her life depended on it "the Warlock of Narfoor's back?, he just died." the young girl heard him say before she made herself visible from behind the shelf

"still a nerd huh?" Demitri looked up from the book a slight wave of fear passed through his eyes "nice hair. what's this? trying to match with your boyfriends red hulk phase?" Angel scoffed and stepped forward a bit her face now void of any emotion on it "I saw your yelp review."

Demetri's eyes flashed with fear once again knowing he had made a mistake because if Angel was here he knows hawk would be too and if Angel knows about the review Hawk would for certain know as well.

"Take it down." just as demitri was about to say something back Angel heard a chilling voice "Take it down." hawk called from behind Angel as he walked up next to her "and ruin my journalistic integrity?" Angel scoffed and rolled her eyes at him 'what a fucking nerd' "Look, i'm sorry, but someone had to say something, and besides, taking it down could hurt my yelp Elite status"

"oh for fuck sakes no one gives a single fuck about your stupid ass status" angel yelled out as she gave him a harsh push into the rack behind him causing it to fall over, Hawk smirked as he started to walk up in front of angel pushing her back slightly so she could be behind him "We said take it down."

"You think i'm afraid of you?" Demitri asked hawk as he walked up to him, angel gave demitri a cocky smile as he looked over at her "i know who you really are..." Angel bit her tongue she knew what was coming next "Eli." and there it was.

Angel realised that hawks hard demeanour fell slightly as he looked at the ground, taking this as a sign angel walked in front of hawk almost as if protecting him from any harm "So why don't you, Rocksteady, Bebop and Angel just leave me alone, okay?" Angel smirked

Demitri turned around but wouldn't have been able to go anywhere as he stepped back slightly when he saw two other cobra kai students corner him, He sighed and looked back at the couple who had no sly smirks on their facades and a blazing fire in their eyes "Great. so this is what it's come to. Gang assault." Angel nearly laughed as she stepped forward

"Well you see Demitri, I tried to be nice and asked you to take it down but you gave me..." angel turned around and made a gesture with her hand "and us no other choice. Take it down or we take you down." Demitri looked past angel a look of shock on his face, laced with hurt and betrayal as he made eye contact with hawk "you'd actually hurt me?" Hawk looked down not answering Angel scoffed 'pussy' she thought.

Hawk looked like a crippled dog every time Demitri asked him a personal question "well guess what? you're not the only one that knows karate" Angel raised her eyebrows "I just joined Miyagi-do" Angel Let out a wicked laugh as Demitri started taking a shitty karate stance switching the way he was facing before finally standing still.

Angel giggled and looked back at hawk, him giving her a shrug with a grin on his face, Angel turns back to Demitri and saw as he continued to watch her closely, she scoffed "alright"

"Let's see what you got then Pussy" She let out right before she kicked him then sweeped his leg causing him to fall straight on his back. Demitri groaned and coughed as his body slammed into the ground angel now standing directly above him staring down with a cocky grin on her face Hawk joined her now standing next to her looking down at the ground where the guy he used to call his best friend was laying in shock staring up at them.

Hawk felt slightly guilty but knew this is what it has come to, He disrespected his Karate Dojo, His girlfriends Karate Dojo and that wasn't going to slide, not by them both, Especially not by Angel, She will make Demitri regret his choices one way or another.