Chapter 41: CHS meet MH

(AB2k: I am not a fan of Monster High but everyone who is a fan of Monster High you gonna love this now let's get started)

It was Monday morning at CHS Twilight Sparkle have through on the portal and decide to see what's going on in her world in case. She came back after she told everyone what she discover that the mirror have something on the top as someone or something open up to not just alt world but other worlds. I was worried if there be more but Twilight have stay in Equestria for awhile to study the mirror for gather more data even Sci-Twi was helping to as things are okay and Tanjiro and Nezuko made alot of friends at CHS.

(Timeskip)

Me and my girlfriends were in the soccer field with Tanjiro and her sister and both of them wearing their new outfits Tanjiro wears his new outfit.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And Nezuko is wearing her new clothes as well and she wears my Fall Formal hat.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Pretend she's wearing my hat)

As I started training them and they fight well with their hands and feet then I summon two kendo swords for Tanjiro and Nezuko since she never weld a sword it's her first time to weld a sword so I summon a kendo sword as well we started sword swinging as the girls were watching us.

Sunset Shimmer: "I just hope we have been stronger like him."

Adagio Dazzle: "It take time to grow stronger even wr have to train more."

Applejack: "Well, I just hope not do too much."

Rainbow Dash: "Hey as less we not weak you know."

Pinkie Pie: "I diut it."

Sci-Twi: "We have time so we can watch him train Tanjiro and her sister more."

(20 minutes)

After 20 minutes, the three of us walk over and drink some water as we sit on the benches as my girlfriends are happy to see me great skill for the three of us.

Sugarcoat: "How it go?"

Kevin: "Doing good thanks for asking."

Suddenly, a flash of light coming from the front school which it coming from the statue.

The Hero Of CHS: Multiverse Adventures Season 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें