Chapter 11: Birth of the Rainbooms

In an hallway of Canterlot High, two musical female students are walking by. One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other has grey skin.

 One with blue hair and wearing glasses while the other has grey skin

Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music

Their names are Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody and they are both great friends despite having different taste in music. Vinyl is a DJ who goes by the stage name DJ Pon-3 and she prefers dubstep while Octavia plays the cello and prefers classical music.

Both are walking through the hallway until they both hear music nearby.

Vinyl Scratch: "Hey Tavi, do you hear that?"

Octavia Melody: "I do Vinyl."

Both musicians got curious so they go to investigate where the music is coming from and see it coming from the music room.

Both Vinyl and Octavia peek into the music room and look to him and his clones playing some instruments.

Viny Scratch: "Hey isn't that Kevin? The Hero guy everyone's been talking about?"

Octavia Melody: "It's him but what's he doing with his clones?"

He was too busy focusing on his guitar to notice the two female musicians are spying on him and his clones.

Kevin: "Let's see if I got this you guys ready." He said to his clones.

Clones: "Were ready boss."

As they started playing their instruments and he started playing the guitar and sing a song.

After he and his clones finished playing then his clones vanished, Vinyl and Octavia had widen eyes and jaws dropped.

Vinyl: 'That...was...amazing!' She thought excited.

Octavia: 'He's incredible!' She thought impressed.

The two of them are then approached by Rainbow Dash.