I'll Take You Under The Fucking Table

Okay! So the dedication goes to dancingwithinsanity! Congrats! Your pain earned you a dedication!!! SO For Everyone else who is jelly of dancingwithinsanity, comment on this chapter, and you may win the Dedication of the NEXT chapter!

~Sammi~

* * * * * *

~I'll Take You Under The Fucking Table~

Izzi's P.O.V

By the time I got to the AA tour bus I was drenched and my bare feet were squishing in the mud. The disgusting slime wedging itself between my toes and sending shivers of revulsion down my spine, making me want to crawl out of my skin. When I tried to open the door to the bus it wouldn't budge. What the hell? Yanking on the door didn't do me any good, my fingers clumsy from the cold had no effect on the apparently locked door.

“Dammit!” I muttered. An idea struck me and I ran around the bus trying to desperately see through the windows and quickly realized how doomed that brilliant idea was. Although I was 5'7” I couldn't peek into the windows, they were too high up. Even if I were taller the Asking Alexandria decals completely obliterated any hope of ever seeing inside the bus during the day. Retracing my steps back to the door, I relied on age old tactics and started screaming and beating on the door, yelling things like “rape!” “assault!” and “help! They're gonna eat me!!”

Danny opened a window with mused hair and glared at me. “No one's trying to eat you love, what is your problem!”

I backed up a little and craned my head back looking up at the window and squinting my eyes because of the rain. I flung my arms out and dropped them, “oh I don't know maybe because it's pissing down out here and I'm barefoot in a fucking corset! Unlock the damn door you lunatic!” I screamed in frustration.

Danny's glare broke as a gigantic grin split his features. “Why!? This is fucking hilarious! You look like a drowned cat!” he cackled and disappeared back into the bus, closing the window. Are you kidding me!? I started to fume at the idea that Danny had just purposely left me outside soaking wet in the downpour. I crossed my arms and glared at the freshly closed window getting ready to start kicking and screaming at the bus again. Just as I was pulling my leg back to kick the door of the bus, barefoot or not, the window Danny had just closed opened again, revealing not only the smug bastard from moments before, but also Sam, James and Cameron. All of them were laughing at my misery. “Poor hung-over Izzi!” they laughed. “Can you breathe water yet!?” Danny teased.

I stepped back from the door and crossed my arms, proceeding to shiver. The raindrops fell in heavy sheets, plastering my hair to my face and across my shoulders. My teeth started to chatter and my shivers got more and more violent. I raised my eyes to the guys and gave them the saddest look I could possibly muster up. Begging them to open the door with my pathetic drowned cat antics. Guilting them with the haunting look in my eyes.

James squirmed under my gazed and then finally buckled under the pressure, disappearing from the window. A moment later I heard a click and the door opened to reveal James holding a big, fluffy black towel. I sprinted through the portal to warmth and comfort, colliding with James and sending both of us toppling to the ground. I ended up sprawled across James' upper-body. We both awkwardly laid there for a minute with the door to the AA bus hanging wide open until I noticed a gleam of black leather by the couch. I quickly sat up in interest and realized that the gleam of leather were in fact my missing boots! How the hell had they gotten here if I spent the night in the BVB bus?! I scratched my head in confusion.

Someone cleared their throat, successfully grabbing my attention I looked down at James; the man who did the throat clearing. James just looked at me, then pointedly looked down to his chest where I now sat, and returned his gaze back to me lifting an eyebrow and grinning impishly. “Damn Izzi,” he said in his incredibly deep bass, “If you wanted me, all you had to do was ask...” James trailed off.