The Strange Flight

~The Strange Flight~

Andy's P.O.V

For. The. Love. Of. GOD!

I had been on this damn plane for ten hours and I had only spent forty-five minutes of that asleep. Jake, Jinxx and Ash were all sharing the row of seats in front of me, which left me with the snoring, drooling CC. I was awarded the middle seat, squished between a conformist business woman in a grey business suit, who had a meeting as soon as she got off the plane (how do I know this? Because she won't shut the hell up!she's on her phone constantly!). Oh and the aforementioned drooly CC was sleeping on my shoulder, snoring like a chainsaw right into my ear. Lovely. Add that to the fact that snobby business bitch keeps opening and closing her little window shutter, (I swear she's trying to make my life hell because she opens it every five minutes!) and you, my friend, have the recipe to the worst plane ride EVER!

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if this woman was trying to make my life hell, she gave me the coldest death glare ever when she realized she would be sitting next to me the entire time. I don't know why, I mean, its not like I'm loud or in full warpaint. I can only imagine the look I would've got then, I'd almost pay to see it! CC was loud for a little while, but that's just CC being CC. Seriously! This woman needs to take a Percocet, or some alcohol... hmmm maybe Ash has some... We may have found a solution here people! Wait who am I talking to? Am I a schitzo now? Damn! ADD was bad enough! I shook my head, trying to get off this bunny trail.

“Ash!” I whispered.

No answer.

I kicked the seat in front of me and was rewarded with a grumbling Ashley Purdy glaring at me through the space between his and Jinxx's seats.

“What do you want? I was having a good dream...” Ash grumbled some more.

“Do you by chance have any left over alcohol?” I asked hopefully, nodding my head in the direction of snobby bitch, hoping he would get my drift. He did.

Ash smiled wickedly, “Damn Andy! Trying to start something on the plane are we? You're that desperate?”

I shushed him, “Not what I had on mind Ash, you perv, I just want her to pass out!”

“Ooooh, Kinky!”Ash whispered back. I swear, there wasn't a clean part in that man's mind.

“Ash!” I hissed, making a cut-off gesture across my neck with my hands. Mrs. Bitch was wearing headphones, but still, you never know! I've eavesdropped countless times on lots of people by putting in my headphones and pretending music was on when it wasn't... I'm sneaky like that!

Ash dug around in his bag for a second and pulled out a huge bottle of vodka that was over halfway empty.

“Holy fuck, Purdy!” I almost shouted.

“What?” He responded innocently, “It wasn't just me! Jake helped!”

I just shook my head and took the bottle from him. Ash quickly passed out again, though judging from the amount of alcohol he had consumed, I was surprised he had even been conscious in the first place... now to intoxicate the stuck up business woman...

I looked over at her. She had a little plastic cup about ¾ full of coke. Her eyes were closed, but I knew she wasn't asleep. I unscrewed the cap on the bottle and tilted it over her cup, allowing the vodka to refill the coke til it look full again. I smiled, quickly stashing the bottle. She opened her eyes and reached for her now alcoholic drink. I pretended to sleep, resting my head against the back of my seat, trying as hard as I could to keep the smirk off my face. I heard her splutter and cough, I just about lost in right there and dissolved into giggles, but by sheer force of will I managed to bite them back. I cracked an eye open to see the woman finish off her drink. DAMN! The snob must not know what vodka tastes like...

She called for a stewardess and asked for a refill of her soda and water. Perfect! I thought. She glanced at me while waiting for the stewardess to finish her drinks and gave me a sloppy smile. Already I could tell that the alcohol was kicking in. The stewardess handed the woman her drinks and she took a swig of her water before settling back into her seat and closing her eyes again.

I quickly took advantage of the situation and poured some vodka into her water, about two shots worth. Then I reached over and took a drink of her soda, emptying it a bit, and refilled the missing liquid with vodka. After I finished doctoring up her drinks, and stashed the vodka for a second time, I pretended to sleep again.

The woman leaned forward, reaching for her drink. Her hand went a little to the right and she missed. Damn, this woman must be a serious lightweight! I grabbed her drink and turned toward her. Her gaze followed the drink in my hand and slowly raised to my face, she just stared.

“Ummm... is there something on my face?” I asked.

The woman lifted her hand and brought it up to my face, though she miscalculated and stabbed me in the eye with one of her manicured fingernails.

“OWW! God DAMMIT!!!” I shouted making her jump slightly and causing CC to jolt awake, his skull smashed into my own, causing pain to blast through my head.

“I just thought your eyes were so pretty that they couldn't be real, I had to touch them! I'm sorry!” the woman whispered sadly. I upended her drink that was still in my hand (surprisingly). The pain instantly dulled.

“I'm awake! I'm awake! What happened? Why does my head hurt?” ranted CC, already loud once again.

“Coma, go back into a coma... you just gave me a concussion, I'm almost sure of it...” I mumbled. CC obligingly slipped back into unconsciousness. I reached over to the woman's little tray and grabbed her bottle of spiked water and handed it to her. “Do me a favor and chug this will you?” I half-way asked, half-way ordered. She did as I said and upended the bottle. “Now will you close that window thingy right there please?” I asked, pointing to the blinding window in question. She did as I asked once again. I leaned my head back against my seat again, completely exhausted by all of the work I had just created for myself. I just wanted to sleep... CC flopped his body over and rested his head on my right shoulder again, and promptly began drooling. Ugh, I hate this plane... I felt another head hit my other shoulder and saw snobby business woman cuddle into my side. “what the hell?” I murmured.

“Thanks for the vodka, I needed a drink.” snobby business lady told me. So she wasn't stupid, she just wanted free alcohol... ingenious really... “You smell really good, and are really pretty!” she said while rubbing her face into my arm and then reaching up to pat my face. She quickly fell asleep.

Finally! I thought as I drifted off into my own escape from this incredibly weird plane ride. Next thing I knew, I was being woken up by the captain telling the passengers, “Welcome to London!”

* * * * * *

DUN. DUN. DUN.... Andy drugged a conformist woman because she was annoying, turned out said conformist woman had a soft spot for the wild side! (yes, allusion to motley crue right there) god I'm such a nerd... hope you guys liked the comic relief with Andy and his petty problems... :) Comment and Vote! Share the love, I know you want to!! ;)