The Beautiful Stranger

You guys are the best! i have reached over 1000 reads! i'm so proud of you guys! thanks to everyone who bears with me and my slow updates! though i was locked in the woods for like two weeks, so i have a good reason for not updating. please don't eat my soul, i'm spending all day today writing so that i can update for all of you my lovelies! and thank you to everyone who has voted! it means the world to me! :D cheese! for everyone!! (sorry, if you're an oblivion gamer, you would get that joke, blessings of the madgod!)

~Sammi~

******

~The Beautiful Stranger~

Andy's P.O.V

The guys and I were all chilling on the tour bus, trying to get a handle on our jet lag. Take it from one who knows, jet lag is a bitch, a dirty bitch who wants to eat your soul. Yup. That's pretty much how I feel about it. “Jon!” I called out to our tour manager.

“Yes, Andy? What do you want!?” Jon hollered. I laughed.

“Isn't Danny supposed to be on this tour?” I asked, excited at the possibility of seeing one of my best friends.

Silence... then “I believe so...” came the dragged out reply. Hmmm....

“well what the hell is that supposed to mean Jonathan?” I grumbled.

“it means, Andrew,” Jon used my full name as revenge for me doing that a second ago, “that they're scheduled to play on the tour, but they haven't shown up yet. Same with that little local British band. But you know how Danny can be.” Danny has his little diva moments, there was this one time that he decided to drink before a concert, and ended up attempting to sing while completely trashed. Needless to say the fans in Seattle were fucking pissed. So was I, we had a chat about the importance of our fans, then he went to rehab.

“yeah, so what's the name of the new blood?” I asked, I always liked finding new bands.

“Hell if I know Andy, I'm only paid to keep tabs on you idiots.” Jon joked.

I smirked. “you know you love us in all of our idiocy...” and idiots we were. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen CC in awhile, or Ash for that matter. Where were those retards? “Jooooon!!!” I whined childishly, “are Ash and CC doing an interview right now? Without me??”

“No, not that I'm aware of. They probably just went to scope the place out and hang out with some of the other bands.” Jon replied.

“Or they're getting drunk off their asses in some secluded corner, picking up chicks, or just causing mayhem in general.” I muttered. I cleared my throat, “Hey Jon, I'm gonna go chill with some of the other bands, I'm bored. Hey! Maybe I'll even find those two idiots!” I chuckled happily to myself.

“Cool,” Jon replied, “just don't break anything!” he smirked at me. Damn him!

I rolled my eyes, I'm never going to live down the ribs incident. Well it also didn't help that I went and broke my nose shortly after... I got up from my spot on the couch and left the tour bus. I made my way around the park in London, wandering and looking at all the bands touring with us. All the bands were told to meet here in this park, so what do ya know, we're all here. Except I couldn't find Danny's bus. Weird. I know for a fact that they're supposed to be here! I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through my contacts, looking for Danny. By god I'm gonna figure out where the hell that man disappeared to. Rounded the corner of a tour bus and slammed into someone, who landed flat on their ass in front of me.

“Whha'Da fuck, Andy?” slurred a completely trashed Ashley Purdy. Dammit.

“Ash, who were you just parting with?” I questioned as I looked up at the tour bus he just stumbled out of. It was the bus I had been looking for. Danny's here!!