Some Questions Answered

sleep...

sleep!!!...

go to sleep!!!...

go to sleep liz!!!...

it is really hard going to sleep when you can literally feel a dudes gaze from clear across the room, my room none the less. i could literally feel his gaze as he sat across the room lounging in a chair.

"stop staring at me you stalker!" i yelled throwing my pillow at him. he didnt evenstumble when he caught the pillow with both hands, seemingly ready for that. i cursed myself for throwing my warm pillow as it as i watched him place it behind his head, a small smirk showing on his face in the dim light. groaning i pulled over my other pillow and cringed at the cold surface. he is so crule, i can still feel his gaze on me.

i lay still trying to ignore it. go to sleep... go to sleep... go to sleep little baby... this not working, besides that song has always annoyed me rather than made me sleepy. i groaned in frustration, readying to throw this pillow at him when i remebered this was my last one. "please stop staring" i whispered quietly. nothing, he's still staring at me intensly. "didn't your mother tell you its not pollite to stare?" i asked still in a whisper. "stop staring at me!!" i yelled getting agrivated. i just wanted to go to sleep.

he still stared. i groaned loudly and curled up tightly into a ball, sobbing slightly. why couldn't he just leave me alone? why did he have to be so wicked to continue to deprive me of sleep? why couldn't he just leave me to rest in peaceful slumber? i felt him stand and walk over to me silently. "im sorry ok just go to sleep, im not going to do anything i just have to protect you, thats all." he reasuringly whispered in my ear. i turned to look at him with anger showing as best it could in my sleep plaged eyes "then stop acting like a damn stalker and let me sleep" i nearly yelled, which wasnt a really good idea since mom was home now, although she had probably fallen asleep hours ago, a privalage someone in this house obviously doesn't get.

i saw his features soften, "ok i'll stop acting like a stalker, but if i need to explain anything more than that im just here to protect you, your also preatty hot when your angry, and sleepy at the same time" embarassment flooded my cheeks and i dipped them under the covers to avoid him seeing how flush red they were. he stood back up after wiping some of my tears away and went back to sit in his chair across the room.i almost immediatly (after checking to make sure there was no gaze lingering on me) fell into a deep sleep.

*********************

sitting up to stretch exageratedly i hopped happily out of bed, i, unlike many other people was a morning person, even if i was kept up until one o'clock in the morning by a dog. i padded into my bathroom, walking on my tippy toes for no reason at all and started my daily routine: brush teeth, pull brush trough hair, walk out. i then walked down the stairs and over to our coffee machine, yes i drink coffee, do you know any sixteen year old that doesn't? i poured myself a half a cup and filled it the rest of the wat with creamer, i then proceeded to get out chocolate syrup and pour it into the coffee, i mixed it egerly then took a quick swig of the hot liquid, savoring the burning sensation at it want down my throat. perfection.

i walked into the living room and turned on the tv to my favorite channel, Disney channel. did that have a james bond affect to it? the names bond... James Bond, my favorite channel... Disney channel. the coffee is getting to me. setting down my coffee i saw a little sticky note which read work calls be back tomorrow i wasn't sure if it was from mom or charlie but seeing as it had good hand writing i'd guess it was from mom.

no sooner then me thinking oh so I'm completely alone, thank goodness, who else should walk in except charlie, yeah. "you didn't make me one?" he asked feinting sadness as he walked by and snatched my coffee cup off the table i growled out a "hey give that back" but it was to late, he had already taken a swig of my creation. oh what a cruel world! "is this chocolate?" he asked curiously "that is so unhealthy" he said answering his own question. i shrugged and reached my hand out for him to give it back to me. "hey i never said it didn't taste good, I'm keeping this" he said humorously.

i growled and lunged at him, he was not going to drink my coffee! it was my coffee, mine. i nearly knocked him to the ground again but luckily this time it seems he got some proper leg muscles and succeeded to stay upright. i reached for the cup but he held it behind him at an arms length. i leaned forward, reaching after him and was only an inch from touching the cup, my chin resting on his shoulder.

"i was so close to it just so close i was detemined to get it... until i realized how close i was to him. i was literally one inch from his lips. i quickly pulled away growling "fine you win i'll make my own" and stormed off to remake my awesomeness. why did he have to be such a jerk?

after i had remade my coffee i sat down at the couch... right next to charlie. i looked over at him angrily, he was just staring at me with a boyish smirk glued to his face. i sneered at him and looked back to the tv. ooh the suite life of zach and cody was on. oh i love this one, cody takes in a little falcon egg and becomes a mommy.

anyways, i was really annoyed with charlie... what else was new? for some reason, at that exact moment in time nearly a billion questions about werewolfs came into my mind. i turned to charlie. "ok im goning to ask you some questions please just answer them as simply as you possibly can" i said quickly. he looked taken back but quickly seemed to understand the meaning of my words. he nodded shortly before replying "...ok". an unstoppable smile came to my face when i heard those words, i dont know why but they did.

"ok so... first off in all the info i've heard about werewolves i've never heard of being changed into one by a witch, it's always been that your born as one or something." i asserted quietly. "ah i've been waiting for you to ask that" he said proudly as if happy he had kept a secret for so long, "we... are origin werewolves, as in changed by a witch, you can even look it up on wikipedia and they say you can be cursed into werewolfship" at the word cursed i looked up in panic, was he serious? i could see he knew he'd said the wrong thing. "not like that..." he chyed waving his hands in front of him as if trying to erase the words before they got to me

shakeing my head i pushed on, i had more questions, "and what about stuff with the full moon?" i questioned. "the moon has nothing to do with how we act or when we change." he answered quickly, i sighed in relief, oh thank god.

"ok what about you?" i asked finally remembering a question i had been asking myself since i saw my wolf. "what?" he asked, scratching his head uncomfortable. he's a really bad lier. "come on you know ecactly what i'm talking about, how your wolf looks just like you" i pointed out. "and" he asked obviously stalling. "and mine looks nothing like me, why does your look so much like you?" i asked impatiently.

"it's a coinsidence" he said, there was a long silence after. he's lying, i mean how could it possibly be a coinsidence they both have purple eyes. "just leave it alone" he said after a few minutes of the silence. i angrily looked away from him to look at the tv. what could possibly be going on? why is he lying to me about him and his wolf?

"hey... lizzy" he whispered shyly, i pretended to ignore him and kept my head turned to the tv. i felt the warm presence of a hond on my hand and looked down to see that charlie was holding it. i looked up to him nearly enraged, i dont know why but i was. i looked into his eyes to see a million different emotions swimming there, regret, remorse, uncertainty, and sadness. in that moment i couldnt care less if i was suppose to be mad at him, i held on tighter to his hand and gave him a one-armed hug. he slowly pushed me away, showing that those emotions were gone and taking both of my hands said "it's time you meet the pack".