The Knights of the Round Table

"so what now?" i asked as we walked dwn the corridor holding hands. the thought of letting go of his hand was nearly as impossible as not breathing forevermore and living to tell the tale .

"well" he said with a smirk, he turned torwards me and advanced slowly, i obediantly followed suit and walked back till her back softly hit the wall. he leaned in with a smirk, "i can think of one thing we could do".

i smiled in return but ultimatly pushed him away, whimpering at my own actions. he noticed and his smile whidened even more.

"i know how hard it is to resist this..." he said gesturing to himself up and down. i followed with my eyes blushing as i realized what i was doing. another big boost to his confidence.

"hey" i said quickly, changing the subject "so since im an origin wolf-" i stop abrubtly, the words had just flowed like i was saying it for my entire life, it was like saying sunday, or ice cream or hello, natural.

"yeah" he said looking at me concernedly.

i shook my head to clear my jumbled thoughts and restarted the sentence. "right so since im an, origin wolf" i tested and came to the same conclusion that it seemed natural, "... oh right, and that your a... a normal werewolf?" i asked to make sure it was correct.

"eh you could say that" he said still looking at me "but..." he said leaning toward me again "i'm anything but normal" he informed me. i laughed a little at that.

"is that supposed to be a pick up line?" i asked with a small chuckle.

"no i mean it's just that i'm royalty, most times were refered to as somthing else but i myself have grown used to and even excepted being called and treated like a normal werewolf if there is such a thing. i dont like special treatment" he explained, quickly as if he was trying to cover up blunder after blunder. i nodded understandingly.

"well continueing my previous sentence, since i'm an origin and your, a royal but normal werewolf what effect does the whole mating thing have to do with us?" i asked.

"ah excellent question my exuberant mate. thats the sad part, i will be effected as much as any other werewolf so please do excuse me if i move to fast but you being previously full human will not be effected as much still having not grown into your own new state as origin werewolf. but once you have grown into it completely your wolf will start to move faser and we'll finally be on the same page" he explained expertly.

"oh but baby im on the same page as you already" i said pushing him to the wall with one hand.

he looked shocked "r...really?" he asked. i stared hard at him for a second, tilting my head forward so i'd have to look up at him. i nodded slowly, fighting to keep a strait face. i started leaning forward, he did the same. a second before our lips met i pulled away, lifting my hand from his deeply breathing chest. i walked away with a little bounce to my step, being sure to swing my hips to were he'd notice but not to were i looked drunken.

"tease" he called down the hall after a few seconds. i laughed and turned back before coming to the fork in the hall. he was gone.

"charlie?" i asked worriedly. there was no reply. i tried again calling loudly, with more urgency. i turned in a slow circle, looking down the three different paths. i started walking back down the one i had previously been walking in with charlie.

"charlie?" i called again, this time more quitely. i felt two hands suddenly grab my shoulders and on impules sent out a chilling scream before i was turned around and kissed gingerly. the warmth from the kiss informed me that this was for sure my mate. just the one i was looking to beat the living crap out of.