5

Finally the lovebirds united, they are busy in themselves. On the other side, a heartbreaking news is waiting for both of them. Reeva never thought that one day she will face this type of situation. Mr. and Mrs. Khanna learns what happened after their marriage. Reeva made a big mistake. Her this mistake never affects the Khanna Industries or Khanna family. But they are worried for Reeva's mental situation and how she will react when she learn the truth.
They both can't sleep, They didn't tell anything Rajiv, because they don't wish to spoil their first night.

On the other side..

Rajiv claimed her lips and started kissing with force, He turned horny and excited, He waited so long for this night. His kissed is too much hard, a drop of blood came out of her lips. She felts pain but the pleasure of his kiss is too much better than pain.
He slowly moves to her neck and licks it, Heroan escaped, ....Aahhh. Rajiv turns on hearing her seductive moans. He removed her tshirt and kissed on her black bra, He pulled down strips of it and takes her breast in his hand and squeezes hard. She shouted, "Aahhhhhh,,, ..... Rajiv." He gave a naughty smile. He removed her shorts and panty too, she is all nude now, she sighs hard and blushes, her pussy turned into jelly, she is feeling her wetness. Rajiv removed his clothes, she shivered when she looked at his hard member. He made wide her legs and suddenly kissed on her wet pussy. She shouted, "Raa..jivvvv.... She is creeping with excitement. Rajiv put his fingers inside her wet pussy. She felt creeps in her body and she can't bear this pain, she is digging her nails on his arms. He removed his fingers and sat his member and slowly pushes it inside her, she shouts and her eyes filled with tears. Soon he pushes his huge member into her, she felt hardness inside her. He starts giving shots and she shouts, Rajiv caressed her and said with seductive voice, " Reevaa, My love, it's the pleasure, you will feel this pleasure after this pain. Tolerate this honey, It's love. I love you Reeva." After sometime they both finished. Reeva feels the pleasure but lot of pain in her core and body. Soon they both dozed off in each other's hug.
Next morning... She wakes up early, she looked at Rajiv, he is calmly sleeping, A shy smile appeared on her face, both are still nude, she blushes remembering last night. She pecked on his forehead and wears her shorts and tshirt. She left him on bed and covered him with duvet with love. She took bath and applied conditioner on hairs. She came out from bathroom, she covered her body with fluffy pink towel. She opened her cupboard and chose a red colored saree. She wears saree and she is drying her hair with hair dryer. Rajiv went to bathroom and took a quick shower. Came back in towel only, and hugged her from back, " Good morning wifey..." She is feeling shy, he pulled her more close to his chest. She said, " Good morning hubby...."
" Ufff.... this wet hairs,..... and this saree, You look so much hot wifey,... I love..... you.... "He said in seductive voice and kisses on her face. She blushes.
"Reeva, why you sighed too much...? We know each other very well, But we became one last night, this is strange otherwise everything is normal between us. " Rajiv said in boldly. Reeva nodded her head and hugged him. He claimed her lips and soon they are kissing each other with passion. After few minutes she broke a kiss and they aparted each other. They both get ready and step down together to the living room.
Rajiv notices their parents' pale faces. He asked, " What happened Dad ? Any problem ? " Mr. Khanna said lovingly, " Nothing like that." They both touched their foots for blessings. Mrs. Khanna hugged her, " My princess,... Welcome home beta. Do you know, why god not give me daughter? Because he sends you to be my daughter." She said with shy, " Mom,... Thank you so much. In you, I find my mom."
Mrs. Khanna took her into the kitchen, today is her first day here, so she will cook sweet first. She prepares for Kheer. Mrs. Khanna helped her in finding such things that she needs in cooking.
She cooked Kheer and served in bowls, they all sat on dinning table. Reeva took her place beside Rajiv. Rajiv asked with strange feeling, " Dad, are you forgetting something?" Mr. Khanna understands what he says, but he laughed and said, " Your mom hide it before I get it ( Newspaper)."
Everyone laughed a lot and ate the kheer. Everyone praised her, she smiled. Mr. and Mrs. Khanna gave her gift as shagun.
Mr. Khanna received a call from someone, so he left the table. Mrs. Khanna went to kitchen. Rajiv and Reeva are only at there, Rajiv winked at her and gave her a flying kiss, She glared at him. She asked to Rajiv with naughty tone , " By the way Mr. Khanna, Where is my gift? Today is my first cook, mom dad gave me a gift. What about your gift, Mr. Khanna?"
Rajiv laughed at her tone and replied, " Mrs. Khanna, we are going for Honeymoon, and which place, is a surprise gift for you. And When we will reach there, we have only three things need...... you, me and bed. You don't need to bags even... I will manage you without clothes...."
She said with fake anger, "Rajiv, shame on you. I will kill you. Shameless buddy. I'm not going anywhere with you." Rajiv laughed at her. Mrs. Khanna arrived and shouted on Rajiv, " Raaj, Why are you teasing my daughter? By the way, you should plan your honeymoon soon, and we want our grandchildren as fast as possible."
Reeva coughed hard hearing her and Rajiv sighed and said, " Mom, shut up.. " Reeva left the table and ran to kitchen. Mrs. Khanna laughed at both, " Beta, I'm teasing you, I know today's generation. You both will not plan soon, we have to wait for long time. Don't worry, enjoy your life, We will wait for our grandchildren."

Mr. Khanna arrived and said Rajiv worriedly, " Raaj, something is serious, we need to talk about that." Rajiv became serious, " What happened dad?"
Mr. Khanna said, " Rajiv, actually matter is related to Reeva. When she will learn about this news, she may not be able to tolerate this." Rajiv became more serious and his body filled with shiver, " What about Reeva, Dad, say clear, what happened?"
Mr. Khanna shows him today's newspaper. Rajiv gets shock, after reading the newspaper.
They are unaware that Reeva was standing behind Mrs. Khanna and heard everything they talked. She was creeping, after all what is the news about related to her. She stepped ahead and took newspaper from Rajiv's hand. Her eyes filled with tears, she is sobbing and crying. She fell down on the floor.....
Rajiv shouts...

" Reeva..... Are you ok???"

#You can read further on the @Dreame app